The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

The new LED bulbs finally arrived for the main beam, so i set about fitting them. After abit of manipulating i finally got the bulbs into the brown connectors and then plumbed into the head lights

attachment.php?attachmentid=199293&stc=1&d=1427369850

They aren't as bright and in your face as HID's are, I will take the car out tonight after work and check the lights proper then. Here's them next to the full beam as a comparison

attachment.php?attachmentid=199294&stc=1&d=1427369850

Only issue is you can see the minor imperfections on the lenses from a previous owners refurb attempt at the facelift lights lol

10314740_10153228827708410_3280062004714623913_n.jpg

10989240_10153228828848410_6961436639537803330_n.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're pretty damn bright bro!

I might take the car to work later and then see how they are on the road

I tried LEDS on mine a couple of years ago and they was no where near as bright as the stock bulb, looked bright but just didnt light up the road well , be nice to see how these compair as LEDS have moved on since then

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, they do look rather "dull" through the day and didn't light up the path/road infront if the house last night :(

The road on the 3rd and 4th pics looks totally epic!

Great looking car too mate - doesn't look out of place in the more 'modern' company you had :)

Cheers dude! It's a great road and part of many twisty roads around the deeside area!

Yeah the car looks a lot better these days I think, I miss the bodykit at times though lol

• 2 weeks later...

So after 6 years of supra ownership and 3 supra's later (3 years with the current car), I was made an offer i couldn't refuse, so I took it and have decided that the time has come to step back and move on! It's time to tick off another car on my "cars to own" bucket list!

I've made some great friends and made some amazing memories over the years, shared the highs with the lows and drank all night and day with some crazy people!! I will still be attending meets and events with the supra world but just won't be in a supra...

Before anyone thinks this is a frame post, it is NOT! I am 100% serious and just watched the car drive off!