drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Not really had much to update in this for a while since I was unsure what I was going to be doing (I know I know no shock there :p :p )... Since then some of you know I have been sponsored by Callaway Motorsport and they are helping me do my build now :nana: :nana:

So far the plan is get a brand new 3.4 stroker block, use the big twins and get everything running good! I obviously know there's more to it than that, but that's the just of it until I get the final parts list from Dane on what I need to buy still and what I can sell off asap to help ease funds!

We have set a deadline and aim to have the car finished in time for the final big show of the year...JAE! So fingers crossed it all goes to plan and it will be ready in time for it :thumbs:

Since I got finished work early today I thought I would give the turbos a good Polish since they have been sitting in a box since buying them, after that I thought I would show these rare snails where their new home will be :D

And here's a couple more shots of the car cause I was bored lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a busy few days buying parts and changing parts over on the car.

I've replaced my headlights bulbs with LED bulbs in the full beam and fog lights (still can't then working yet), im waiting for my main beam to come so I can get rid of my hid kit. You can see the HB3's are MASSIVE! They don't fit the main beam but fit full beam perfect

Here's how it looks with HID's

I've went and bought a clear pulley cover at last to go with my new billet plug cover, the clear cover was a bargin from ebay at £18

I seen this ages ago and knew I had to buy one for comedy value, so bit the bullet the other day :D

Yesterday I also got another bargain from here and from a couple of members and I bought a shine auto diffuser with side vortex generators and centre divider (pic courtesy of ash's thread)

Hopefully my next update will be fitted pics and also some progress with parts being bought for the engine being started!

Nice goodies there mate!

Diffusers are on my list too.

Did anything ever come with the big twin auction by the way?

I'm gonna be fitting them mate :thumbs:

I like your style, buying lots of things I really want, will look great!

Hopefully it will look good lol

Looking good Bear, sure I've read a list somewhere of exhausts that fit, ones that don't and ones that fit with a little trimming. Think it was on supraforums or something!

I'll go have a look on supraforums and see if I can find anything! Least the diffuser had had the lip cut for the exhaust, so that should help I guess