The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics of the car meets please, I went to a little movie car showroom in the lake district a few years ago, it had some of the original cars from f&f, the red rx7 and one of the Eclipse, it was cool to see them in real life.

Keep up the good work dude, do what you want, as long as you can look out of the window at your car and smile i think the point is made.

I think it is going to look cool by the way, it would be fun to see it driving around.

Guest suprasteven

Yh mate really into movie cars (pics up :D )

Cant wait to see yours at a show when it is done

Keep it up Pete dont worry about the haterssssss!! :p

As a few people have said, it's not my cup of tea.....BUT I do like the effort that has gone into your car! Just a shame that some people have to be so openly nasty. Good for you for doing something that YOU want. As builds go its looking really good, but I do love the wheels :) keep up the good work bud and looking forward to seeing the results!

Guest adam b
Yeah, thanks for the nice comment's guys (except Adam B)

Have to admit though, for stating you're a grown man you're acting awfully childish. There was absolutely no need to come on here and bash my project. What did you get out it? did it make you feel hard?

We all build our cars for different reasons. I build mine for car shows. Shows that aren't just about Supras. I don't need a big single Turbo to feel good as i actually have a penis and that does it for me ;)

So if you'd like to attend one of the shows that i go to with your busted ass piece of crap where people don't really care what the underneath is like or how shiney your engine is, and park it next to mine..........we'll see who get's laughed at.

At these shows i park my car next to some of my friends cars. KITT from Knightrider, The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, Bumblebee from Transformers, the Ford Gran Torino from Starsky and Hutch, The Ecto 1 car from Ghostbusters, The DeLorean from Back To the Future etc etc. (i have pics from these shows if you'd like to see them)

Your car would look crap amongst them as it's nothing special. On the other hand, your car would also look Crap amongst other Supras as it's no where near as good as them either. Mine may not be as fast, or engine modded but at least i've strove to be different.

So would you please just grow up, pack up your balls, and actually look at what i'm trying to do here before posting up your rubbish.

Also, the only part of my "Fake" bomex kit that didn't fit properly was my "genuine" Bomex spats.

It has the wrong wheels as you "cant get" the originals anymore and Stevo won't let me steal his :)

Go use your own build thread about your own car instead of coming on here and destroying mine.

Peter

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

hand made wide archs ,not glue on,s

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

Guest Rsand85

Most expensive parts don't necessarily mean the best!Not to mention we dont all have an endless supply of money.we make do with what we can afford. suggest you sell one of your 4k rims and use the cash to buy an English dictionary.

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

With respect, Adam B, I generally like everyone and rarely find myself annoyed by posts made on this forum, but on first impressions (with regards to your posts on this thread) you are a bit of a tool, an over agressive one at that, you keep hinting that you are a grown man etc, perhaps you could act it and keep you're opinions to yourself. :rolleyes:

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

ATB ADAM

Im right on the edge of banning you again. You come in to somebodys build thread and start slagging down their car, you realise you leave yourself COMPLETELY open to people coming in to your build thread and ripping your car to pieces. You see what goes around comes around, and I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that would happily do the same to your thread, and there would be absolutely no come back if they did. But as you have a history with the forum and have been banned once before you would be taking a major chance in fighting back.

So you may want to rethink how you approach other people's build threads.