The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

very true sorry for being harsh.

Well timed apology there fella! I could see this thread slipping into a slating match :)

The OP has spent a lot of time and money (twice) to have the supra he desires. Theres nothing wrong with that - in fact, just about every single one of us on here strive towards the same thing.

It might not be to everyone's taste, but so long as it makes someone smile what does it matter :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBO mate

What does TBO mean?

i think your build is pointless .the only one your kidding is your self,, what ever went through your mind to do this twice ??

give me stock eny day over that ,carnt beleave your getting the chav stickers aswell.. one more for the scrap heap..

Is that where you learned English? Damn, your spelling and grammar are hideous.

you have a fake bomex knight racer kit

no air top,no racing hart cx,s

and its not a single...

and i could go on but carnt be bothered

Looking at your Supra, you're hardly one to be judging others on taste. And changing the colour will hardly help.

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Guest adam b
How's 'TBO' and abbreviation of 'TBH'? :D

mate i couldent care less how i spell.

and looking at your supra the rear wing is pants and your wheels are plain the rest is nice .but how old is it under the car ???mine is new or being refurbished ..so dont start with that one mate..

im yet to finish mine so wait till its done ..

Well timed apology there fella! I could see this thread slipping into a slating match :)

The OP has spent a lot of time and money (twice) to have the supra he desires. Theres nothing wrong with that - in fact, just about every single one of us on here strive towards the same thing.

It might not be to everyone's taste, but so long as it makes someone smile what does it matter :)

Couldnt of put that better myself! :)

and looking at your supra the rear wing is pants and your wheels are plain the rest is nice .but how old is it under the car ???mine is new or being refurbished ..so dont start with that one mate..

Oh be quiet and watch the hockey

Someone tell me, how can someone who is apparently so into building their own car, then come on another members thread and slate their project?

I'm thinking that there are many modifications on your car that people on here dont like, but do they start tearing into it?

Its a small minded man that has to belittle others to make himself feel big....just my opinion.

I, for one, think your F&F tribute car is mint mate.

Now I feel sorry for you :(

That car is better than yours in every respect. I don't need to justify it, it's just a fact. ;)

Play nice ladies :D

Back on topic before this thread goes down the pan; your paintwork looks very nice sir. Probably just the picture, but as nice as the wheels are they seem to look a bit small? What size are they?

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the build. Looking forward to seeing the graphics on it.

TBO mate i think your build is pointless .the only one your kidding is your self,, what ever went through your mind to do this twice ??

give me stock eny day over that ,carnt beleave your getting the chav stickers aswell.. one more for the scrap heap..

you have a fake bomex knight racer kit

no air top,no racing hart cx,s

and its not a single...

and i could go on but carnt be bothered

Think somebody needs to chill, each to their own. And do a bit of research on the movie car and the story and facts behind it before you comment on stuff you clearly know nothing about. Not having a go but your being a bit harsh, peters a genuine nice guy and he's stated before that he isn't making a full scale replica, I think he knows he ain't got an aero too lol. As I said, each to their own.

Does that mean I am allowed to do a replica?? I've got an aerotop , m5 racing harts, bomex kit , trd bonnet and I've even converted the box from an auto , only thing I am missing is orange paint , graphics, and a big spoiler.......... Oh and a turbo

No your not Steve because you don't have racing hart cxs which he thinks are on the car lol, you've got the proper wheels that are on the movie car that obviously don't go...... So give me them ;p

Oh and Peter keep up the good work fella, it's guys like you that keep the forum going with interesting project threads. And you even got the rite size bolts to fit your wheels lol. Il pop by during the week for a catch up bud. And Stevo hurry home we need a night out lol.

Yeah, thanks for the nice comment's guys (except Adam B)

Have to admit though, for stating you're a grown man you're acting awfully childish. There was absolutely no need to come on here and bash my project. What did you get out it? did it make you feel hard?

We all build our cars for different reasons. I build mine for car shows. Shows that aren't just about Supras. I don't need a big single Turbo to feel good as i actually have a penis and that does it for me ;)

So if you'd like to attend one of the shows that i go to with your busted ass piece of crap where people don't really care what the underneath is like or how shiney your engine is, and park it next to mine..........we'll see who get's laughed at.

At these shows i park my car next to some of my friends cars. KITT from Knightrider, The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, Bumblebee from Transformers, the Ford Gran Torino from Starsky and Hutch, The Ecto 1 car from Ghostbusters, The DeLorean from Back To the Future etc etc. (i have pics from these shows if you'd like to see them)

Your car would look crap amongst them as it's nothing special. On the other hand, your car would also look Crap amongst other Supras as it's no where near as good as them either. Mine may not be as fast, or engine modded but at least i've strove to be different.

So would you please just grow up, pack up your balls, and actually look at what i'm trying to do here before posting up your rubbish.

Also, the only part of my "Fake" bomex kit that didn't fit properly was my "genuine" Bomex spats.

It has the wrong wheels as you "cant get" the originals anymore and Stevo won't let me steal his :)

Go use your own build thread about your own car instead of coming on here and destroying mine.

Peter

Yeah, thanks for the nice comment's guys (except Adam B)

Have to admit though, for stating you're a grown man you're acting awfully childish. There was absolutely no need to come on here and bash my project. What did you get out it? did it make you feel hard?

We all build our cars for different reasons. I build mine for car shows. Shows that aren't just about Supras. I don't need a big single Turbo to feel good as i actually have a penis and that does it for me ;)

So if you'd like to attend one of the shows that i go to with your busted ass piece of crap where people don't really care what the underneath is like or how shiney your engine is, and park it next to mine..........we'll see who get's laughed at.

At these shows i park my car next to some of my friends cars. KITT from Knightrider, The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, Bumblebee from Transformers, the Ford Gran Torino from Starsky and Hutch, The Ecto 1 car from Ghostbusters, The DeLorean from Back To the Future etc etc. (i have pics from these shows if you'd like to see them)

Your car would look crap amongst them as it's nothing special. On the other hand, your car would also look Crap amongst other Supras as it's no where near as good as them either. Mine may not be as fast, or engine modded but at least i've strove to be different.

So would you please just grow up, pack up your balls, and actually look at what i'm trying to do here before posting up your rubbish.

Also, the only part of my "Fake" bomex kit that didn't fit properly was my "genuine" Bomex spats.

It has the wrong wheels as you "cant get" the originals anymore and Stevo won't let me steal his :)

Go use your own build thread about your own car instead of coming on here and destroying mine.

Peter

Well said Peter, I'm in for these pics too of the cars of course, I'm sure Stevo seen the word penis and thought that's what pictures you had lol.

To be fair I personally think he's done a sterling job of this replica so far. it's not my Kinda thing, but people who build replicas are interested in making something that looks authentic. Which is what he's done.

It's not like he's scrimped on cheap parts and painted the car with rattlecans, it's been to a body shop and done properly.

All the best with the project fella ;)