The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Peter wish I had the balls to of done it I am a f+f supra lover :) , some inspritation not sure if its the real f+f car or a replica

That is a really cool video and the car is one of the ones from the film. It was imported to the Neatherlands at some point and had some of the decals changed for silver ones for some reason at some point.

Peter

Edited by pbryant_knight (see edit history)

That is a really cool video and the car is one of the ones from the film. It was imported to the Neatherlands at some point and had some of the decals changed for silver ones for some reason at some point.

Peter

Nice what happened to the other ones made ?, wonder how much he paid for it !

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

hand made wide archs ,not glue on,s

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

Adam.... oh Adam.... I suggest you google "point", just so you don't miss it next time....

Pete, keep up the good work. Be careful with the glue when you widen the arches though. ;)

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

hand made wide archs ,not glue on,s

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

What a retard. I wish him well with his cocaine selling and spending the proceeds on his heap. The Police will only remove it from him as proceeds of crime and give it to Jezza to throw around an Army amunition testing site!

(I am unable to substantiate any of the accusations made in this post and would therefore like everyone to dismiss everything I have just said....thanks. :) )

Nice wheels had some on my last supra, its the racing hart m5 tuners he needs though off the film car.

Unfortunately i don't have the money for these wheels or i'd be on them like a shot lol. Nice find though ;)

Would these be an option?

BK Racing 322

http://www.kentcustoms.co.uk/acatalog/BK322HPB.jpg