The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just read this thread. Firstly, fair play to Peter, you seem to be doing a good job of it. I dont see why anyone, namely adam, should care less if your builing a giant pink dildo car, if its what YOU want then fill your boots i say. Secondly adam, depsite what you keep saying to the contrary, you seem to need to validate your build in every other sentance. This is NOT your build thread, if you want to go on about how amazing your wheels are, or how good the red leather is, go do it on your build thread.

Branners I have a size 11 ban button on my right leg if you want to shove it up his hoop on the way out the door, his grammar and respect for other members is shocking......... Scratch that itch and hit the button lol.

I've never come close to meeting anyone as disrespectful to anybody on this site, it's a great site and would be even better if knobheads like this weren't on here.

Ah, don't worry about it. No need to clean the thread as All this tool has succeeded in doing is making himself look foolish. I'm happy with my build :)

Luckily, I'm mature enough to not retaliate by going onto his build thread and ripping it up. The wheels on the bus go round and round, regardless of how much they cost.

I'm in for the ban though purely in compensation for my time replying to the donkey asses posts. ;)

More updates soon

Peter

Edited by pbryant_knight (see edit history)

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

hand made wide archs ,not glue on,s

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

Learn to spell pal - Im 17 and have better spelling.

mate i dont care who likes my car ,cos i like it .my wheels cost more then your peice of crap build .never mind all the brand new parts im putting on it .most of you are a joke kissing ass ,if its ugly its ugly plain as that ,,ask your salfs this would you take your wife and kids out in it ,with out looking like a drug dealer or complete chav,,

so sick of other people saying what ever thay feel like it when thay wont..and cos im honest about whats as plain as your face a very bad replica cos the boy who,s trying to build it,has no more giro,s to put in to it a fella ,

gotta chuckle im getting slated for building a nice wide arch supra with 4k wheels and all new parts under the car red leather ,,and im the one with bad taste

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

its a class build not a joke mate..and dont worry this is all i have to say about it no matter what you type..

your build is a poor joke ,i bet you tell your mates ,,MY CAR IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE FILM yap yap yap, posters in ya bedroom the whole 9 yards a giro boy.

ATB ADAM

You are a sad human being and i suspect, were abused as a child.

Keep up the good work Pete

Adam all the money in the world spent on your supra wouldn't change the fact that your a knob. So crack on with your 4k wheels as you won't have any friends to appreciate them. As suggested invest some money in an English dictionary& a better personality.

Sorry if I have offended anyone other than Adam. Thread should be tidied& a Ban should be imposed.

Pete cracking job!good attitude!& looking forward to the next lot of pics ;)

Im right on the edge of banning you again. You come in to somebodys build thread and start slagging down their car, you realise you leave yourself COMPLETELY open to people coming in to your build thread and ripping your car to pieces. You see what goes around comes around, and I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that would happily do the same to your thread, and there would be absolutely no come back if they did. But as you have a history with the forum and have been banned once before you would be taking a major chance in fighting back.

So you may want to rethink how you approach other people's build threads.

well said branners :)

oh and i think the cars looking awesome bud. liking the wheels aswell. looking as close as your gonna get to the real thing! i wont be doing it to my veilside though ;) taking it to any shows bud?

Am I the only one that hasn't really seen a supra I hate? Even if they aren't to my taste I can always appreciate the effort that has gone into the build. Keep it up mate. I'm surprised at the speed you are getting on with it. My project has moved 12' since I posted up on my new purchase :)

And 'say no to censorship kids' I have nothing to add to the illiterate poster above other than you haven't come across very well at all in my opinion :)

abflug front end

veilside skurts

oem rear

ATB ADAM

Please can someone ban this poster. This post makes my eyes bleed.

Car is looking good had a browse through the pictures. Wheels look loads better. In time I'm sure your end up going single one way or another (spreading the NA-T love).

mate i couldent care less how i spell.

^^ This is my favourite quote. I had a warning for 'not caring'. Should be more respectful on other peoples threads and general club respect should always be considered. Some people have feelings (not all, but definitely some).

Car is looking good had a browse through the pictures. Wheels look loads better. In time I'm sure your end up going single one way or another (spreading the NA-T love).

Followed by playing superstar/saliva on repeat ha ha! :D

Great build. Get some pics of all the movie show cars that you mentioned before, as I'd be interested in seeing them :)

Keep up the good work :thumbs:

+1

I really need the APR Biplane wing but they are hard to get. I bought this one as it's what i had on my last car. In the future, I intend to get a CNC miller to cut some legs and end fins from an APR stencil and create my own wing.

You mean this wing?:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=150543&d=1335281919

If you ever need dimensions or such from it just let me know mate.

Or buy a GTC 3/500 and I could be tempted to do a straight swap.:D

013.JPG

The car is looking nice, just make sure the graphics are up to snuff, I have seen the most hideous Golf's here in Germany like this one Crap graphics

You have done far too much good work to cheap out in that part

Oh Did you have to overnight any parts from japan?

Sorry couldn't resist.