The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, nice to see so much love for the Wagan lol.

I'm still not sure what to do with the car to be honest, I can't see it getting much use next year but putting it up for sale this time of year is pointless. If it was to be sold I would rather it went as a complete car so the turbos had to be done really.

Nice one! You putting it back on the hub dyno?

Nothing has changed so I doubt it will go back on the dyno but I will get Ryan to check it over in the new year.

I think the thought of not doing Dragonball in May was too much for Steve to bear. :D

It is, your right but it wont be the car that stops me it will be the wife inconsiderately giving birth on that date! :D

I know what you mean steve since my second child the supra has just sat there, worst bit is you can only just about fit a baby car seat in , and thats only because the seat belts are not long enough to go around so you must have a car seat base or the front passenger seat reclined,

Im not going to let ghe supra go though as its only a year or so they need extra space , but once around 2 years old all 4 of us can fit in just,

But to be fair the supra only gets used without the mrs but yhe little girl loves it and im sure the little man will love it more still,

Best of luck with what ever you do with the car

• 2 weeks later...

Well unfortunately I think I've come to the decision to sell the car. As much as I'll regret it, life is just getting too busy to give it the use and attension it deserves. I need to be realistic that it's highly unlikely that I'm going to make Dragonball next year due to birth of my second daughter and I need to take some time, and money out to spend with the family.

I've still not managed to get the turbos on yet but as soon as it's back up and running I will do the sale thread to ensure its ready for viewing. I'm posting this here first as anybody who loves this car will already know most of the info going in the sale thread from reading this thread.

This truly is an epic car with a great low mileage history and is a testament to how well built it really is, it will be sorely missed but life moves on.

If anyone is genuinely interested the asking price will be 30k, I am open to sensible offers and may even concider part ex on a stock TT6.

Well unfortunately I think I've come to the decision to sell the car. As much as I'll regret it, life is just getting too busy to give it the use and attension it deserves. I need to be realistic that it's highly unlikely that I'm going to make Dragonball next year due to birth of my second daughter and I need to take some time, and money out to spend with the family.

I've still not managed to get the turbos on yet but as soon as it's back up and running I will do the sale thread to ensure its ready for viewing. I'm posting this here first as anybody who loves this car will already know most of the info going in the sale thread from reading this thread.

This truly is an epic car with a great low mileage history and is a testament to how well built it really is, it will be sorely missed but life moves on.

If anyone is genuinely interested the asking price will be 30k, I am open to sensible offers and may even concider part ex on a stock TT6.

Although this is a sad thing to be reading, I sort of knew it was happening due to what you've been saying in the past. But family comes first!

Gutted to read this but I know it's not a decision taken lightly! Hope you get the asking price mate, it's certainly worth every penny!

If you can make DB, even if it's it's a last minute call, I need someone to help top up my oil! Lol