The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind comments. Its good to be back behind the wheel, just hope it gets some good use this year.

Sorry I missed this :( but I still cant stop smiling from being out in Robs on saturday.

Looks great :) hope I get to see this in the flesh before dragoon ball.

Wheres the plate on the front?

I'm sure we can link up at some point soon now the weathers picking up. :)

It's got a flip front plate.

• 4 weeks later...
The moment Steve realised Lee was eating a Burger King inside his car.... Whilst doing a power run on the dyno :D

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/11/29e31d86bf3c33be1eb850986e969c2b.jpg

Ha only just seen this, think I look more concerned that your taking a picture of me lol.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, appreciate it.

The car had no major issues from its check over at SRD so it was just an oil and filter, fuel filter change, Etc.

We also replaced the ASNU 1000cc injectors for some 1100cc's and changed the Walbro 400 fuel pumps for some 485's as I was getting close to their limit and had a very slight fuel pressure drop off at high boost on my last mapping session. This has sorted the issue as the car has been back on the dyno and the fueling is spot on.

I'm taking the car to Abbey Motorsport on their hub dyno on the 30th for a bit ethanol mapping now the fueling is better. We didn't get much of a power increase last time with ethanol as the turbos a pretty much maxed out but I couldn't get a decent figure as it was spinning on the rollers. I'm not expecting miracles but it will be nice to see if It does any better than it's last hub dyno figure of 765hp.

The car has had it's annual epic OCD clean, I won't go into detail with pics as it has all been covered previously in the thread and most of you know just how involved I get with cleaning lol.

All ready for Dragonball next month and I don't even know if i'm going yet! :cry::):cry::)

attachment.php?attachmentid=200083&d=1429182119

Supra.jpg

Edited by steve.m (see edit history)

Ha only just seen this, think I look more concerned that your taking a picture of me lol.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, appreciate it.

The car had no major issues from its check over at SRD so it was just an oil and filter, fuel filter change, Etc.

We also replaced the ASNU 1000cc injectors for some 1100cc's and changed the Walbro 400 fuel pumps for some 485's as I was getting close to their limit and had a very slight fuel pressure drop off at high boost on my last mapping session. This has sorted the issue as the car has been back on the dyno and the fueling is spot on.

I'm taking the car to Abbey Motorsport on their hub dyno on the 30th for a bit ethanol mapping now the fueling is better. We didn't get much of a power increase last time with ethanol as the turbos a pretty much maxed out but I couldn't get a decent figure as it was spinning on the rollers. I'm not expecting miracles but it will be nice to see if It does any better than it's last hub dyno figure of 765hp.

The car has had it's annual epic OCD clean, I won't go into detail with pics as it has all been covered previously in the thread and most of you know just how involved I get with cleaning lol.

All ready for Dragonball next month and I don't even know if i'm going yet! :cry::):cry::)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=200083&d=1429182119

Stunning, still my forum favourite. Are you still looking to sell the car?

Love this car, it kinda inspired the look of mine... kinda :p

:D Cheers.

Stunning, still my forum favourite. Are you still looking to sell the car?

Um... maybe... If someone was seriously interested and willing to make a good serious offer I would defiantly consider it. :taped: