The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this through from the beginning! ;)

Really hope you find a way to keep it Steve.

If not, hopefully someone will buy it as a whole car.

Too many big built cars that have been stripped to pieces! :cry:

Let us know what they say about rebuild costs.

Very nice car indeed! :thumbs:

Peter :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys, your all just reiterating the reason why I never wanted to break this car. :( Hopefully like Sukhy said, I'm just having a case of the winter blues.

Just read this through from the beginning! ;)

Really hope you find a way to keep it Steve.

If not, hopefully someone will buy it as a whole car.

Too many big built cars that have been stripped to pieces! :cry:

Let us know what they say about rebuild costs.

Very nice car indeed! :thumbs:

Peter :)

Thanks Peter, I will keep the thread update with the rebuild cost.

1 million new pm's.....Serves you right!!!

:D I did kinda ask for that one.

I say leave it as it is and step away from it over the winter.

The love will soon return giving you the push you need to get it back on the road.

Your just having an early case of the winter blues :)

Check what needs to be done to get it running.

Then, put the Supra aside until you decide to get the works done.

Don't sell or break mate.

Yeah that is ideally what I need to do if I'm going to keep the car but if I decide it needs to go regardless of the turbo failure it doesn't make financial sense to sink more money into it just to sell it complete. Not that any part of modifying cars makes financial sense. :)

I say leave it as it is and step away from it over the winter.

The love will soon return giving you the push you need to get it back on the road.

Your just having an early case of the winter blues :)

What a machine, and no im not after any parts :) if you weren't thinking of selling before your little mishap why think of breaking it now, sh*t happens,park it up in the garage, costs nothing, come march / april sun shining lol get on with it, you'll never get a better one, you'll certainly regret breaking it,just my thoughts and the money you get from breking it is only going to make the bank manager happy, :)

I'd hold off on letting the winter blues decide the fate of this amazing car Steve.

See what they say about rebuild costs before you do anything else mate.

Take it from someone who went down the whole 'sell my supra to be responsible, get on the property ladder etc', I've missed my car EVERY day! :(

Even know with my Lexus IS-F, I'm still missing that buzz you have been getting every time you use your car. ;)

If you really have no choice due to the growing family, that's fair enough chap.

Just remember there will probably NEVER be another one as sorted, well spec'd, loved as this one.

Keep the buzzards away mate! :tongue: ;)

Whatever you decide, thanks for helping me rekindle my love affair with these amazing cars! :)

Best of luck. :thumbs:

Guys he not homeless lol, just prioritising the more important things.

He may be if he keeps spending on the car! Lol.

Family first mate, but if you can manage to keep the beast it means you don't miss out on DB! :D

He may be if he keeps spending on the car! Lol.

Family first mate, but if you can manage to keep the beast it means you don't miss out on DB! :D

Lol, the wife is fine about the car she doesn't really want me to get rid of it as she knows I'll be a miserable sod if I do... yes more than normal...

DB is one of the main reasons I want to keep the car but even if I keep it our baby is due early June again so It will be a bit hit and miss. I really should learn to keep it in my pants in August! :D