How it got from Stock N/A to Wide TRD TT BPU -Pic Heavy

DodgyRog

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks lovely Roger, really really nice indeed.

I am a bit of a purple fan myself being my favourite colour and all, so anything like that ticks my box.

Look forward to seeing it sometime soon :D

NB: I would have put money on it you were going for a black with a sparkle ha

Thanks everyone, I so love the finish, got a fair bit of work to do over the next few weekends though

First off I need to get the Interior back in today

I still find it totally mad that this Finish on my Supra only has Black Basecoat and Lacquer with this magic dust in it

Looks lovely mate, please please please don't drive behind me on DB. I'd hate to put a stone chip on that.

You thought about clear wrapping the front?

We have discussed it, but we have decided to just cQuartz it for now, it is going back in next Winter for a couple of tweaks, so the front bumper can be redone then if necessary

It is one of the great things with this new finish, it is nothing like the old style flips that were pretty much impossible to match when just doing an odd panel, it is relatively easy to do, you just need to know the exact mixes

The one thing you can't get away with in any way though is runs

Thanks everyone, been working on the car all day, don't seem to have got very far though, with my phone going mad with Facebook notifications and having to hunt around for bits I took off in December

No Sunshine to get any glittery pics, but the sun has to come out at some point