How it got from Stock N/A to Wide TRD TT BPU -Pic Heavy

DodgyRog

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice update rog. Nice to see the car still getting plenty of love and some recognition from the mags

Still getting some love from me, but think Jen has had enough of the big bills lol, this upgrade cost us our Las Vegas/Sema trip in November

Still getting some love from me, but think Jen has had enough of the big bills lol, this upgrade cost us our Las Vegas/Sema trip in November

Ouch you have to love an understanding woman. Very few would put up with such a hobby, let alone understand it. Grace is very tolerant too. We have had to cancel or holiday plans due to hard saving for a winter srd trip I'm planning.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Major upgrades.

I bet that's set you back a very tidy sum indeed, but removes all the big mechanical weak links.

You surely nearly got to be finished now Rog haven't you? :D

I am sort of finished for now, might change the Wood Dip next winter, in discussions with Jad at Dip Demons at present about something totally new to the market

I need to save for a couple of years, as I would like to get Syvec and a small fast spool Single, I love the sequential system, but all these Stock Turbo's are getting old now, so in reality sooner or later we will all have to change them

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, really appreciated :blush:

Looking really good mate especially in the sun

These are not the best pics in overcast conditions to be honest, they are very dark.

The finish has a chrome sort of oil slick effect when it's cloudy, but the sun certainly makes it mega sparkly

Bet your looking forward to the show season.

I assume the 6 speed is in, and all is well?

I am really looking forward to it, but already having to turn down invitations due to free time, which is really starting to bug me

6 speed is in and running perfectly, Lee came to my rescue and supplied an uprated clutch, as my power was making the stock clutch slip badly.

Really can't praise Lee enough for his amazing work

Great looking Supra, love the sparkle of the paint in the sun. Still can't get my head around the wood engine though :).

Haha, the wood might well be changing soon, but doing some testing on a new idea, may have to wait until next winter now though

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

Jeesh she's changed since I was on here last - was silver and you'd just bought the wheels then :p

She looks gorgeous mate! That engine bay wood effect, haha, certainly makes the bay stand out from the crowd :p

Love the 'new' (to me) colour [emoji1360][emoji1360]

b;4180341']Jeesh she's changed since I was on here last - was silver and you'd just bought the wheels then :p

She looks gorgeous mate! That engine bay wood effect, haha, certainly makes the bay stand out from the crowd :p

Love the 'new' (to me) colour [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Thanks bud and welcome back

Not been on the forum much myself this year and the Supra has been put to one side for much of the year other than odd shows

I have to say I have lost the love a bit, keep toying with selling, but nothing else takes my fancy car wise