• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An absolutely stunning car

Got wood, pun intended :)

Thanks a lot :)

Loving the updates on FB poping up on the phone haha. Great win for you and the supra. it deserves it :)

Yeah sorry, my Facebook is a bit nuts at the minute lol

Thanks for the kind words, it's always nice to hear bud:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Well went to my 2nd Show this season and got Best in Show, about 250 to 300 cars at a Charity Show for The Donkey Sanctuary at Sidmouth

The cars were a massive mix, from vintage, modified, Lambo's, BMW Owners Club etc etc

Anyway well chuffed to win this sort of Show, with such an assortment of cars

Few pics of mine in the Sunshine, pics really don't do this paint any justice at all, hopefully I will have it fixed by next weekends Supra Summer Party

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Well done you deserve to win. That car is stunning

Amazing :drool:

As above, well deserved mate

Congrats. Rog. Stunning car and the paint looks incredible in the pics. so I can imagine it's unbelievable seeing it for real.

Nice one Rog, onwards and upwards only now, have you sorted this problem with your coolant yet? you really need to have the car at the Summer doooo.

Thanks everyone:cool:

and Bob, I am hoping I have fixed it, just have not had 30 mins to take it for a blast to check if it now leaks or not, but I thought I had fixed it 3 times before, so not overly confident at this point:blink:

• 6 months later...

I can't believe I have not put anymore pics up for so long

I did a promo shoot for the Donkey Sanctuary over the weekend, so here's a few from that and a couple from other things last year

I have also done a couple of other photoshoots and I am waiting for a Video to be finished, hopefully the Video shouldn't be to much longer, as it was started last summer lol

Anyway here is a mix of a couple of other pics

Thanks for all the nice comments, it's really appreciated from the club

Nice Ass shot ;)

They are Donkeys ;)

Outside looks fantastic, engine bay isnt my cuppa tea.

I realise the Engine Bay is not going to be everyones cup of tea, it was done to get attention and promotion for Dip Demons at shows before the colour change

It might be changing soon, but it will probably be staying this way for one more show season

Stunning colour ! suits the car really well..

Great work !

Thanks bud, I have a real soft spot for Liquid Yellow, so back at you

Infact I was really close to buying a Clio Sport just to get a Liquid Yellow car lol

Great pictures Rog, especially that rear end shot! :drool: I need to get my diffuser fitted again! They just look awesome on a supra.

How you doing on your hunt for a 6 speed conversion?

Not many people ever take picks of my rear, but it is my best angle I think :)

6-speed conversion isn't going anywhere at this point, still looking though

Looking great, nice pictures!

Can I ask what the link is between Supra's and Donkeys? :)

The Donkey Sanctuary at Sidmouth did a Car Show to raise money last year. It ended up quite big with close to 200 cars on Show, all types and sizes. I managed to win Best In Show and they asked if I would do a photoshoot with a couple of others to get some Promo stuff for this year

• 1 month later...

Well this winter it was time for some mechanical upgrades and maintenance

So even though it is nearly Dragonball time, the Supra is 200 miles away from home at SRD with LeeP

I managed to get the low mileage Getrag 6 speed V160 (supposed to be well under 50k) from Jamie P

So my W58 has come out as well as the Diff and running gear etc and I have a full V160 and running gear conversion going in :) also got the extra Diff bush added to hopefully stop the wheel hop

Also decided while it was in at SRD I might as well get the dam Stem Seals done, these were already shot when the engine was put in the car by Whifbitz and I have been putting it off for ever, but the smoke on start up is getting pretty bad now, so bit the bullet and emptied the wallet

As the cams have to come out for the stem seals I asked Lee to put my Titan Adjustable Cam Gears on while he was putting it back together (only bought them about 3 1/2 years ago while visiting Titan in Florida :taped:), also done Timing Belt, Iridium Plugs etc

I have also had more pics back from a photoshoots and had a full page in Banzai :)