Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today i bought my new battery, i got the Halfords one, £85 So i'll get cracking at fitting this on Saturday, if my back lets me??

But i also got delivery of my new wheels today Wed SA-70's, pic below. :D

Now they look stunning :)

cheers dude, cant wait to buy some new rubber for them now. :D

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Nic, thanks ever so much for the wheels mate. Im sure when you start trading again i'll be ordering some more stuff dude.

cheers big guy

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Very bling mate:cool: you waiting till summer to fit em?:cool:

think i might Jamie yeah, with all the crap still on the roads be a shame to wreck them so soon, lol.

But im not that pateint, so might get them on sooner rather than later, :D

think i might Jamie yeah, with all the crap still on the roads be a shame to wreck them so soon, lol.

But im not that pateint, so might get them on sooner rather than later, :D

Keep em off long as possible mate, ive read that they are not that resistant to flaking a few times now, keep the 17's for winter:cool:

Keep em off long as possible mate, ive read that they are not that resistant to flaking a few times now, keep the 17's for winter:cool:

Yeah was thinking that mate, im trying to source a nice wax sealant for them to help protect them. :D

Nice wheels mate very nice indeed. Cars looking well in the pics too :)

Cheers mate, finally getting there. :D

Those wheels are awesome Geo! They are going to look ace.

What about Facelift rears? I can see why black Supra owners keep pre-facelifts, but the Facelifts do look good, look at Jamies...?

Yeah mate, iv got the car looking good just now so i'll keep as is, no doubt i'll get round to changing them at some point. Just want to enjoy driving her for a while now. :D

I look forward to seeing this car at some point man :)

Good work!

Gona try and take her to one of the meets dude, so you'l see her in the flesh. :D

Wheels look great. Dodgy name but isn't there something called Rim Wax to protect fancy finishes?

ha ha cool name, No idea mate TBH. just googling to see if i cant find some stuff to protect them.

i'll see if i cant find some rim wax, lol. :eyebrows:

Its just like any other wax mate, use to use it on my siennas, seemed pretty good.

sweet, i'll apply it before the wheels and rubber go on then. Means i can take my time and so it inside the house

cheers jamie, owe you one. :D

Yeah was thinking that mate, im trying to source a nice wax sealant for them to help protect them. :D

lovin those rims mate!

i used rimwax and found it ok on my chrome rims but found that chemical guys wheel guard was better and its about the same price :dhttp://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/chemical-guys-wheel-guard/prod_197.html

Well i had trouble with my battery hence i started a thread asking what sort of battery's you guys were running. I did look at the Optima's but i decided on a Halfords battery. Must say it fitted sweet as you like, contacts didnt need changing, and started the car from a cold start first time. :D Pics below.

This will fit Jpsec Supra - HCB005(Terminals didnt need changing) Comes with a 4 Year WARRANTY. :D

I had a good look at the old battery, looks like its been in since day one, or at some point has been changed over the last 15 years. Cant confirm this though.

Also fitted my slam FMIC panel today, looks brilliant..