The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

Right i got this little gem through today, thanks to Jurgen who sent me one free of charge to replace the old one he installed nearly 3 years ago. Thats bloody good customer service for you.

Im replacing this due to this happening on the car when in higher boost

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are the T1R's Geo? Not had them before but had R888's but want something a little cheaper next time but good grip!

alright bud,

if you give me a week, i'll let you know. Having rear arches shaved this week for the weds and tyres. Then a quick Geo set up and im good to go for testing her out. :D

alright bud,

if you give me a week, i'll let you know. Having rear arches shaved this week for the weds and tyres. Then a quick Geo set up and im good to go for testing her out. :D

I bet your itching to have your way with her! Hope the suspension is not to hard on your back!!

I bet your itching to have your way with her! Hope the suspension is not to hard on your back!!

na bud, due the seats in the supra my back is supported pretty well, :D

i had Ian test drive her today, and the back end wants to step out easily he said, so once the wheels and tyres are on a Geo should correct any problems??

also got RLTC to install, so i can nail her in a straight line and stay there ha ha. :D

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

na bud, due the seats in the supra my back is supported pretty, :D

i had Ian test drive her today, and the back end wants to step out easily he said, so once the wheels and tyres are on a Geo should correct any problems??

also got RLTC to install, so i can nail her in a straight line and stay there ha ha. :D

Thats cool then! Yeah definatly let me know as the 888s didnt last 2 months and im still a TT! :)

Looks great George, BIG :thumbs:

Now lets see some vids of it in action :)

cheers bud, and cheers for the Wheels, they transform the car big time, Yeah Videos of her im going to try and get, with IanW taking the footage while i hit warp speed. :D

Nic, are you able to get the center caps for the wheels once your trading again?

P.s hope your feeling better big guy

It is looking top notch George!!!! :thumbs:

How did those LED's you bought for the sidelights end up? Do they change the look nicely as im still thinking of getting some :)

they transform the front end of the car dude big time, highly recommend them TBH. Them coupled with HID's look the nuts

only take 5 mins to do. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Small update:

Pulled off my Idle Control Valve this weekend, and gave it a good clean. As i was having a slight idle issue, so fitted it back in today with help from IanW(Cheers bud) that small pipe was a BUGGER. :D

How to Clean Idle Control Valve(Click Me)

Started the car back up and it started first time. Was expecting the coolant pipe to fire coolant at Ian he was at the Front of the Engine, he he. All was ok though, took the car for a little drive and she seemed happy.

Next Up will be to Wire up the AEM to Ignition Off so as its not always on, and pulling current from the battery. RyanG sent me the specs through to do this, then it will be hooking up the Delimeter, and RLTC. Ian who did my build will be doing this, when he's free.