The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

yeah cheers mate very happy, although it wouldn't of worked out if you hadnt spotted the small things that needed done, and darren for doing a quick job in getting the car running well.

Iv you've still got them after xmas, then i might take em off your hands depends what the mrs says, ha ha. :D

No probs, all part of the service.

Best thing I find, is not to tell her, works for me!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice vids mate all this single stuff is making me think of robbing the nearest bank! :D Bpu is nice but im craving more power.....must......resist.... :taped:

He he, im sure all these vids and build threads aint helping either, :p I do love the power delivery of the single, now mapped its just crazy.

Once you go single its a slipper slope dude, where do you stop??

He he, im sure all these vids and build threads aint helping either, :p I do love the power delivery of the single, now mapped its just crazy.

Once you go single its a slipper slope dude, where do you stop??

I know thats the thing i thought bpu would be the end but once you get use to it you dont think its that quick. Its hard to resist more ponies :D Glad yours is all sorted now mate you have had a long wait for it. I wish you all the health to drive it mate.

I know thats the thing i thought bpu would be the end but once you get use to it you dont think its that quick. Its hard to resist more ponies :D Glad yours is all sorted now mate you have had a long wait for it. I wish you all the health to drive it mate.

cheers bud, once dry its going to be fun. :D

Congrats on the build buddy! Its been long coming but I'm sure it was well worth the whole effort!! Hope to see you at a meet soon!

Yeah its been ages now, just glad its all mapped and running sweet with no issue's. ;)

So the car was dropped back off at the Bodyshop(Simon's) to finally finish off the bodywork. It will be flattened, and then polished, and detailed as Simon likes his cars rolling out 100%.

My volks will be getting refurbed Black, with the Calipers painted Yellow, cant wait to actually see her finished.

Ian still has a few wee things also to do, hooking up Ryan's boost switches, and fixing a bulb behind the dash. Thats it guys.

Still waiting on Nic sending my new wheels through. :D

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

So the car was dropped back off at the Bodyshop(Simon's) to finally finish off the bodywork. It will be flattened, and then polished, and detailed as Simon likes his cars rolling out 100%.

My volks will be getting refurbed Black, with the Calipers painted Yellow, cant wait to actually see her finished.

Ian still has a few wee things also to do, hooking up Ryan's boost switches, and fixing a bulb behind the dash. Thats it guys.

You're on the windup surely. Performance single and you can't change a bulb :p

Coming together bud, can't wait to see it in the flesh :D

Great results :) Enjoy!

cheers mate

Great result, Its adictive isnt it. I ran mine for the first time at 1.5 bar on the way home form SRR on sunday and its a great feeling :)

Enjoy when the sun comes out.

Great feeling when the car is running sweet with so much power eh, great ride home. :D

You're on the windup surely. Performance single and you can't change a bulb :p

Coming together bud, can't wait to see it in the flesh :D

It was on my to do list, but not got round to it yet, so i'll just let Ian do it as the dash will be out for painting, hassle free for me. lol

Yeah its gona be nice once finished, altho i dont like my car without a spoiler, it looks well strange

Think yellow on calipers will go very nicely with black. are you getting the interiors painted as well?

Still waiting on Nic sending my new wheels through. :D

Think yellow on calipers will go very nicely with black. are you getting the interiors painted as well?

Yeah dude, i think so. If not i'll go back over after the new year to get the dash done.

Yeah the yellow should go nicely behind the black wheels, can always change the colour if i dont like em??

• 2 weeks later...
Thats a fine looking car you hae there mate:cool:

cheers Jamie, took its time getting there eh, he he. Just noticed that iv got 2 fooked rears tyres, both have big bulges in them so in the proccess of hunting down some. Pity its crap weather just now as i did fancy a good blast before tucking her away for the winter.

Im still in 2 minds if i should sell the Volks now, as they look cool done in black...

WOW! The car looks awesome mate, very understated. I bet its a propper handfull in this weather, I tried to take mine out the garage today and had to give up. I'll have to give it a sponge bath in the garage tomorrow!

What wheels have you got coming over? The Volks look ace, really suit the car, are they 17's?

WOW! The car looks awesome mate, very understated. I bet its a propper handfull in this weather, I tried to take mine out the garage today and had to give up. I'll have to give it a sponge bath in the garage tomorrow!

What wheels have you got coming over? The Volks look ace, really suit the car, are they 17's?

Cheers mate, its a nightmare in this weather, back end always wants to skip out every chance she gets, garaged tomorrow untl the weather gets alot better.

Yeah i do like the Volks(17's) now there black suits the car big time, iv got Wed SA70's on order from Nic. Once my new wheels arrive im in 2 minds whether to sell the Volks????

Well finally got the car back today finished, took some quick pics but as the weather is crap she kinda dirty from a 3 miles drive home. Most of the time the car was side ways @ 30mph. :D

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/23122009328.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/23122009329.jpg

That does look nice. Love the stock'ish look :)