supradibbs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
Guest blueangel
2 year refresher - bump.

Need inspiration for new supra project. Pity there have been no new body kits since this thread. :(

if you cant think of what you want to do build your own i did:eyebrows:

Defining a 'best' is near impossible. It depends what it was for...

For a daily driver/commute machine: Razza's, Michael's, Sharpie's

For a car to go to shows/events in: Gaz1's, Dash Rendar's (my old car), and probably quite a few more...

For a weekend fun toy/track days: Wez's, B'Have's, Mike B's.

If there was to be one to own, for me it's Wez's spool machine. It's not the most expensive of the lot, and certainly not the prettiest, but it does what it's build for very well :thumbs:

:thumbs: - good post.

Personally I prefer stock (ish) looking Supra's that are daily drivers and not mad drag strip or track day toys - hence cars similar to mine is what I normally have a liking to.

IMO it'd be down to either Ryans, Paul Whiffins, Jevansios or JamiePs. Probably Jamies as not only is it an amazing car, it's seen alot of trial and error and development, and has clearly influenced alot of other builds on the forum.

Hodges would be there too, but its not finished yet :p

Andrewow has the best looking car though :cool:

I actually liked Blackies, I think he is the guy from Scotland? Saw it at Japfest 2

:rlol: We dont want him mate! We only adopted him for an evening at the hotel at Suprapod,looked good in the kilt too. You English can keep him!

As for the best looking daily it is mine :p On a serious note Pistonbroke's car is a cracker.

This is a really hard one.

Generally I think Inferno's car is the best built by a long way on the forum. Having said that I don't generally rate cars I only see in pictures because I am often disappointed when I see them in the flesh. Therefore from what I have seen I have to say it would be Jamiep's car.

His car has come on leaps and bounds and I like the fact he's not scared to use it. I often think it's sad people just have cars for show. All that money and effort for it to live in a garage out of sight. Poor thing just wants to be driven :(