The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best supra on the forum?

supradibbs

Not wanting to kiss arse as ive said it over and over but i think Hodge's engine bay is the best out there by a mile and the car in general is just stunning.

JamieP is always up there as the car is just plain mental and gets bonus points for having a nutter of a pilot behind the wheel.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JamieP gets my vote for having such a nice looking Supra & the balls to give it some....in the wet! Though seriously, his car was parked up at the WIM meet next to a Ferrari F430 & honestly everyone was crowded round his car, even more when he opened the bonnet!

Though 3 other cars which are up there with the best:

Supraturbochris - Must stunning White Supra EVER!

Pistonbroke - Dan's Supra is just stunning top to bottom!

TJP - The most stunning & cleanest yellow Supra you will see!

infernos supra is sopmething else, nothing can top that because its a brand new TRD supra lol.

its been taken apart and rebuilt by one guy!

Sorry but as the shell is from a 94 vintage it cannot be considered a NEW TRD nor Supra - replaced 90% with new parts yes - but not a brand new 2010 car!

Also which 'one' guy do you mean ? Dusty at MVP? or either of the two guys at SP, the engine builder or the guy/s in the bodyshop that did the body and paint?

Don't get me wrong as I really love Infernos car but hardly rebuilt by just one guy taking into account he is in Oz and all the work was done in the States! True he funded it but never actually built it - unlike Hodge who IS doing nearly if not ALL the work himself !

Which is why my vote goes to him

Sorry but as the shell is from a 94 vintage it cannot be considered a NEW TRD nor Supra - replaced 90% with new parts yes - but not a brand new 2010 car!

Also which 'one' guy do you mean ? Dusty at MVP? or either of the two guys at SP, the engine builder or the guy/s in the bodyshop that did the body and paint?

Don't get me wrong as I really love Infernos car but hardly rebuilt by just one guy taking into account he is in Oz and all the work was done in the States! True he funded it but never actually built it - unlike Hodge who IS doing nearly if not ALL the work himself !

Which is why my vote goes to him

infernos supra is sopmething else, nothing can top that because its a brand new TRD supra lol.

from all the project threads though excluding infernos i think IMO that Hodge's wins hands down. that car is like infernos, its been taken apart and rebuilt by one guy! a lot of passion in his project!

re-read my post! i was talking about HODGE! he being the 'one' guy who did everything himself!

oi!!!! :D

Your one don't count :p

I should say I am not a big fan of them skirts but Amo's car really pulls it off & so does yours! Infact you've got another sexy clean Supra. Not to mention an engine bay which would normally be full of magpie's if you didn't have a bonnet :D

Thinking about our Bluewater lot have quite a decent set of Supra's.

I should say I am not a big fan of them skirts but Amo's car really pulls it off & so does yours! Infact you've got another sexy clean Supra. Not to mention an engine bay which would normally be full of magpie's if you didn't have a bonnet :D

yeah are your going to be a prat and leave the crew by selling up.

Hey how you been? What you driving now bud

Driving nowt :(

Been wierd almost a year without a car. Surprisingly easier than I thought. Save an absolute fortune, but given how cheap supras have become I'm very tempted to get back into it hence the bump. Thoguh still will get my rx first :sly:

Hammerites quite popular;)

:D

if you cant think of what you want to do build your own i did:eyebrows:

I've decided if I do get another, I'm going to keep it "stock ish" with just a very good set of wheels OR a do luck kit and that's it.

Anyway we'll see.

Thats why i dont go, dont want to show you all up.