The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best supra on the forum?

supradibbs

Wow, thanks for the mention fellas, I'm flattered :blush:

It's a tough question to pose really as the supra has such a diverse following. Purists would obviously go for the stock look etc etc.

I'd have to say Hodge's white monster (despite it not being finished). Reason is that he's done ALL the work himself, he has properly put his heart and soul into that car and it shows in his infalible attention to detail. Anyone can throw money at a car, but to build it themselves is that extra bit special.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't like Amo's car then? Dodgy chav LED lights, don't think those mirrors fit, interior tacky, and it's pink.

Agreed that the LEDs bring tears to my eyes they are that bad but the interior is awesome, it would be right at home in a supercar and I think his car pulls it off.. As for being pink, it's not some barbie pink, it's a nice deep colour that works with the car imo. Each to there own I guess... I'm usually all about stock and subtle look too, it's just I like the way his has come together.

It's one of the most genuinely original supras I have seen.

When DARERET's car comes home that will be number 1 in the UK and Europe imo.

Davej705 will have a very special car when completed.

You are forgetting goeights car with an over 200K build, that has all the spec of Amirs, engine wise etc, built to run low 8's yet show quality paint and custom body and interior, still to me thats just an American car thats come to this country, thats why I still say JP's car or Hodges etc, built not bought comes to mind.:taped:

amo's car is built as a show car and cleans up on the trophies at shows, and rightly deserves it.

oh i like pistonbrokes ridox kitted supra too, bodywork is mint.

A lot of effort has gone into Amo's car and every build is personal taste but you have to ask yourself would you be happy to pull up outside a club etc and get out of a pink car with ba quilted interior, JP's on the other hand i would be proud to take anywhere.

A lot of effort has gone into Amo's car and every build is personal taste but you have to ask yourself would you be happy to pull up outside a club etc and get out of a pink car with ba quilted interior, JP's on the other hand i would be proud to take anywhere.

yeah personal taste i guess, supradibbs i could drive everywhere i love that car :cool:

The only original thing about Amo's car is the colour scheme, everything else has been done to death.

I meant the overall appearance looks unique, the way the kit has been blended ect, also on a supra that interior is definately original. The parts may not be one off, but overall the car looks unique, wether that's the colour, the smooth look, doesn't matter. It looks original.

People forget it has a single under the hood too, so has the power as well :)

Meh, i just appreciate his car is all and like the look. I think it's worth the mention in this thread :)

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)