The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best supra on the forum?

supradibbs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie's is right up there.

I do like the engine of that blue one and the body....not a fan of the interior at all.

Interior changed now (thanks Gaz1) so looking abit better from the inside, I also have some new wheels. There are some wicked supras on here so God knows which is best, however I am in agreement, overall manuals score higher than autos which is a bugger as mine is an auto.:blink:

DSC01726.JPG

DSC01760.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

DSC01762.JPG

DSC01792.JPG

DSC01787.JPG

Supra_V.jpg

Supra_V_Engine.jpg

DSC01790.JPG

Interior changed now (thanks Gaz1) so looking abit better from the inside, I also have some new wheels. There are some wicked supras on here so God knows which is best, however I am in agreement, overall manuals score higher than autos which is a bugger as mine is an auto.:blink:

strange seeing them in someone elses car:D looks great matey

Though one this. There are so many to chose from:)

In no particular order:

Gaz1

Whifbitz

Jamie P's old one

Supradibs

Uk Rich

Ashbhp

Pete

The list can go on and on for me. I really cant make my mind up:search: But thats a good thing for the club:)

strange seeing them in someone elses car:D looks great matey

Cheers Gaz

The seats and the wheels were the buys of the century, your seats look great mate and have finished the car off. How is your car going mate, I have been reading some of your recent posts, car looks great and has very impressive figures. I am hoping mine will be similar!

Hopefully I will be able to drive the car this week as final mapping to be completed asap. Missus is grieving me, she wants rid of the car - NIGHTMARE

Cheers Gaz

The seats and the wheels were the buys of the century, your seats look great mate and have finished the car off. How is your car going mate, I have been reading some of your recent posts, car looks great and has very impressive figures. I am hoping mine will be similar!

Hopefully I will be able to drive the car this week as final mapping to be completed asap. Missus is grieving me, she wants rid of the car - NIGHTMARE

lol women eh:d

Defining a 'best' is near impossible. It depends what it was for...

For a daily driver/commute machine: Razza's, Michael's, Sharpie's

For a car to go to shows/events in: Gaz1's, Dash Rendar's (my old car), and probably quite a few more...

For a weekend fun toy/track days: Wez's, B'Have's, Mike B's.

If there was to be one to own, for me it's Wez's spool machine. It's not the most expensive of the lot, and certainly not the prettiest, but it does what it's build for very well :thumbs:

Big Blue's car is the one I saw (in Jap Performance first, I think...) that convinced me a Supra was the car I had to have regardless of sensible, boring things like cost and sense, etc. Awesome machine.

I love my own car, though, of course. She'll hear me and get jealous...!

Cheers Gaz

off course the seats where done by me thats why:D

off course the seats where done by me thats why:D

Ah the originator of the thread, I suppose I owe you a big thank you for providing th eproduct to Gaz1 so he could then sell them to me.

For that your car gets my vote for "Best Supra on the Forum";) - seriously though your car is definitely up their with a few others

The Supra is unique for me because she looks great in both standard and street look.

I have no idea who has the 'best' motor, but I know I'd rather look at any well maintained and cherished Supra than any other make or model of car.

Good post :)

The Supra is unique for me because she looks great in both standard and street look.

I have no idea who has the 'best' motor, but I know I'd rather look at any well maintained and cherished Supra than any other make or model of car.

Good post :)

Totally agree:) As Darryl said earlier too, 'best' depends on so many veriables and opinions. So heres a question: Whos got the best all rounder?