The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Time Again!

JamieP

On 2/7/2021 at 9:36 PM, KamaSupra said:

What an awesome transformation, that’s the outside looking so much fresher... now for that engine and box 😉 

Who carried out your arch rolling please, no damage to the arches I take it? 

Thanks. Paul Cheshire did it for me, based in Aylesbury.

2 hours ago, Mugello said:

I'm not surprised, this is now a great base for a big build - Credit to you Mr P.

I think I’m gonna keep it, £15k is a good offer for a NA auto but if I do sell I think I will kick myself later as the prices are only going one way. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JamieP said:

I think I’m gonna keep it, £15k is a good offer for a NA auto but if I do sell I think I will kick myself later as the prices are only going one way. 

My advice its to keep it if you can, TT Swap + V160 and u will quad your investment in 3-5 year period.

:)

On 2/11/2021 at 8:43 PM, Krimi said:

My advice its to keep it if you can, TT Swap + V160 and u will quad your investment in 3-5 year period.

That's an incredibly boring plan. Be better to leave it as it is and enjoy it rather than all that hassle trying to earn on GTE and v160 inflation.

Could at least suggest something a little more adventurous.

I'm just waiting for the update that says "I've had a crazy idea!"

5 hours ago, Noz said:

That's an incredibly boring plan. Be better to leave it as it is and enjoy it rather than all that hassle trying to earn on GTE and v160 inflation.

Could at least suggest something a little more adventurous.

I'm just waiting for the update that says "I've had a crazy idea!"

Also R34’s is an inflation? BMW M3 E30 its inflation? Or revaluation? Oh man... 🤣

3 hours ago, Krimi said:

Also R34’s is an inflation? BMW M3 E30 its inflation? Or revaluation? Oh man... 🤣

Not talking about an R34 though. Talking about swapping a more valuable engine thats way off r34. For the sake of a few pennies? 

Take it you own a GTE with v160. 🙄 v160 the world right 😂 

36 minutes ago, Noz said:

Not talking about an R34 though. Talking about swapping a more valuable engine thats way off r34. For the sake of a few pennies? 

Take it you own a GTE with v160. 🙄 v160 the world right 😂 

There are lots of solutions now in the market to make a fun car btw But obviously the most car value conservative option its the V160 / TT and single turbo, or whatever hahaha IMO

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:43 PM, Krimi said:

Very unlikely. Anyone paying top dollar for a TT6 will want a factory TT6. As soon as its a conversion that massively effects the resale value!