The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Time Again!

JamieP

Cheers guys, I’m looking forward to getting a a few pics of them together when the supra is looking better.

it’s off to SRD at the end of the month for few jobs, fits the wheels and coilovers etc. And most importantly make a plan on the engine. It looks like I’m going a different route this time, nothing crazy. More on that soon once we check a few things.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JamieP said:

Yes mate xxr521, got a guy coming to paint the wheel centres silver Monday.

Anyone know somebody that would come and mop the car for me, I’m still going to paint it at some point but I just want to get it looking decent for now, it’s so flat. 

Tom at reflective valet is epic - done all my cars and its doing the Supra end of Jan.

https://www.reflectivevalet.co.uk

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

On 1/13/2021 at 11:20 PM, Krimi said:

Congrats on the new car Jamie, and also thanks for the instagram messages that makes me decide to go back to Supra scene, also you recommend me to go GTR way, but this cars are addictive.

I will follow this thread!

Haha, so you ignored my advice 😂 

32 minutes ago, Krimi said:

Hahahaha lol, I also had a 2010 700hp GTR 2 years ago, so now its the moment to purchase a Supra until the prices go crazy.

Welcome again legend!!

Yeah that’s a fair shout, big part of why I got another, I might have kicked myself in a few years and couldn’t face paying the money. 
now I have some space to store cars at the new house I don’t plan on selling any more. 

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:01 PM, JamieP said:

Cheers guys, just want to get it looking mint to start with, need fully painting but for the min I’ve started mopping it just to get it looking respectable, this was 5min half the bonnet and one headlight. 

1C15F111-6791-4B98-9642-88FA298BCA45.jpeg

Was that just done with any-cut . 

2 hours ago, JamieP said:

Starting to look a bit better 

65808800-5A64-4730-82A2-813D626415DC.jpeg

Looks great now :cool:

If you want to remove those rear quarter tints, can I recommend petrol. (Sparingly, and well ventilated!) Recommended to me by Matt_rr a while back, makes removing the residue much easier than anything else I've tried. 

• Like 3