The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Time Again!

JamieP

On 9/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, fastphil666 said:

What diff are you using with the v161, i know they made a v161 n/a which i assume had the na ratio?

It’s a small case 3.2 LSD diff as would come on a V161 TT car. Basically I bought a LS400 3.2 diff and SRD put a LSD in it. 

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamieP said:

It’s a small case 3.2 LSD diff as would come on a V161 TT car. Basically I bought a LS400 3.2 diff and SRD put a LSD in it. 

Ahh right, i wondered what was originally in there. Lexus diff is a good option i suppose, not got the supra tax on it as much. Im considering changing my auto to manual, will probably use a r154 because the ratios suit the current diff. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:30 AM, JamieP said:

12” Burns silencer to go on, I want that Boostlogic exhaust sound

8A5D1A0D-727C-431B-98A8-07F1FE239DC0.jpeg

Is the plan for this to replace the rear back box then rather than in addition to?

I will have mine back soon with the Whifbitz single box, I'm apprehensive as most people reckon it's too loud and here you are going louder 🤣

48 minutes ago, mharvey said:

Is the plan for this to replace the rear back box then rather than in addition to?

I will have mine back soon with the Whifbitz single box, I'm apprehensive as most people reckon it's too loud and here you are going louder 🤣

Replace mate, Whifbitz 4” single box is way to quiet for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SupraAyf said:

Is it finished now Jamie.

I must say maye that you really do know how to build a Supra 😉

All the best,

Andrew

Hello mate, just needs painting, any day now it’s off, will change to better wheels at some point also. Thanks 

98AC706A-BB89-4585-97AA-75CEB28B6692.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...