Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well hes abit of a c#nt. If he appears again then he's stupid or brave.

Ban him

Do not help him in any way

Leaven nuts loose is pure evil. and could of hurt rob or other people, trashed the car. But the car and rob are now safe.

I wish burna had smacked him thought he was abit harsh when he had a go at him but with all that has come out..

If you read these posts wildfire maybe it will sink in that you should f off. And see how much grief you and your chav gobby mate have caused.

To top things off when I collected the car today the red light for the fuel gauge was on.... This wouldn't have been the end of the world if that was the only issue.... On the way to the garage there was a rattling noise, the type you get when the wheel nuts aren't tight... So before leaving the garage my mate Russel and I had to tighten all the wheel nuts.....

Sad that such a kind gesture has been thrown back in the face of the club/branners

If that was me, the car would at least of had a full tank of fuel, if nothing else as a thank you...

I am intrigued as to how much Wildfiresupra has contributed to the trip. Did the car start with a full tank of fuel? I heard about this after a couple of other members had a go at him on Saturday night and I am glad I didn't know the full details as I do now. To use someone else's vehicle and drive it the way he did was inexcusable and not what this club is all about. One thing I have always liked about this place is that it is welcoming and fair but it does not tolerate arseholes and soon gets them out.

I hope this guy disappears for his own sake.

Id like to think its just sloppy work Scott rather than deliberate....

I think you are being too polite Rob. I have put on many a wheel on many a car but never had one come loose. It looks to me like he has tried to cause as many problems as possible for other members and sabotaged the club car. Maybe he should post on here and at least apologise and explain the situation.

My bet is that he will disappear as he seems to be a idiot with an attitude problem. Best out of the club and banned for me.

H.

Wow, didn't know any of this!

I'd heard a few rumblings on the Saturday night about excessive speed and the space saver but hearing all this is quite something else.

Hopefully those involved will comment and maybe try and put things right?

So whats the point to the club car? Is it like a pool car for people that dont have theres on the road, but want to attend events?

The original plan was that it could in theory be lent to specific club members if they needed it but they had to be trusted members.

I didnt realise quite how far my trust would be pissed on to be honest. The car is in my name, the insurance is in my name so anything that car does has my name on it.

I can almost accept using the space saver, but letting his obnoxious mate drive it was the last straw for me. I didnt want to say anything until i got the car back.

Basically the guy fitted his own wheels, got a puncture and said he would get it fixed in Calais. They wouldnt fix it and he wouldnt wait for a tyre. It would appear even from the moment they arrived in France his uninsured mate was driving it. I then expected him to get the tyre sorted in Rotterdam on the Saturday but didnt. I was then at the back of the queue coming out of Zandvoort and saw it being thrashed off every set of lights and speeding. I pulled beside him and found his wanker mate sat in the passenger seat. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Then when I got back to the hotel I was stood there chatting (in my Dredd outfit) and I see the club car pull up. Wildfire supra is hanging out the passenger window while his mate stomps the brakes to make him fall out. They do this all the way through the car park.

I walk over to the car and wait for them to park. I feel the space saver and it is hot, not warm but actually hot. I tell them they have been driving too fast and his mate gives me attitude straight away saying they havent. I explain to him exactly who owns the car and what risk they put me at by driving like that. I then walk away before I get even more annoyed.

I sat in my room fuming that he treated me and the club car that way so I tell him to meet me in the reception and I take the keys from Wildfiresupra and tell him him and his mate are probably making their own way home. It niggles me all night so I stop drinking and go to bed.

Next morning I tell Wildfiresupra he can drive the car back (as to be honest getting the thing home would be tricky as nobody else was insured). But that his mate will be finding his own way back.

His mate finds me at breakfast and asks for a word. Even when apologising he said that he was told he could do what he wanted with the car and the trip was supposed to be about fast driving and having fun. I had other stuff to worry about so I told him he could travel back in it too.

To then find the car was empty of petrol (when the club picked up the change of insurance cost and provided the car) really annoyed me, and when the wheel nuts are lose then its just dangerous.

So thats why Im happy to put this out there.

He is banned from all future Dragonball events, and probably from any events I personally organise.

oh, and to add, I had no idea who his mate was, he never talked to me and the first time i met him was when he asked if they could have buffet, I told him it was £16 per person and he looked at me like I was crap on his shoe and said he could get to Amsterdam for that.

No apology from Wildfiresupra after the event either.

With all due respect JB. I think there is more than enough evidence to justify a ban full stop.

Space savers are limited to speed (and distance I think), and to have a wheel that can blow out at any time is beyond stupid and although i hoped natural selection would have taken place, but that means the club car would have been binned with them.

In my nine years here I am not sure i have seen anything as stupid or dis-respectful to the club and it's organisers. I was also shocked that Burna taking the higher ground as even he was upset at the stupidity on display. That says it all to me.

H.

Guest Nicholas

I heard about this from a few on the trip, disgusting abuse of trust and very very dangerous. I've met the person recently as he bought some parts from my friend for his build and he's young, probably a bit stupid but we all have been at times, hopefully he learns from this as I'd hate to read a loss of life thread when his single turbo supra build is complete. This aside it sounds like a good weekend, probably a good idea to just keep the club car for shows in future Branners.

Just something to cheer you all up...

Saturday morning was fancy dress as you kno. We me & karen got in the lift with a German lady, who asked about our fancy dress. We explained. Then the lift stopped on next floor....the doors opened........ And we were faced with a giant pink Bungle (Rose) 😃😃😃 well the German lady's face was a prize picture. 😃

I can't believe the club went to all this effort to lend someone a car to go to an event which I am sure many would of loved his ticket and taken there own cars, for that said ~@%& to have zero respect for someone else's car and also the club... Thinking about the possibility of something going wrong with his friend driving the car and killing themselves and maybe even other road users, having no insurance and the club name stamped on all the cars that would of been there at the scene, let along the grieve that would of cause 'Branners' who actually owns the car. Shocking how little respect some people have!!!!

On a brighter note I've pencilled in 2016 dates and would love to come to this next year ;)

Shocking behaviour....I too was in the hotel car park when the club car came in. I had a "WTF" moment when i saw

Wildfiresupra hanging out of the window of the club car. And now after just reading your post John I'm in even more shock. To be honest me and dad were following you when Wildfiresupra was infront of you on the way into Amsterdam and they were driving fast. I know you was following them because you thought they knew where they were going but that wasnt the case when they missed the turnoff mutiple times!

Shocking behaviour....I too was in the hotel car park when the club car came in. I had a "WTF" moment when i saw Ben hanging out of the window of the club car. And now after just reading your post John I'm in even more shock. To be honest me and dad were following you when Wildfiresupra was infront of you on the way into Amsterdam and they were driving fast. I know you was following them because you thought they knew where they were going but that wasnt the case when they missed the turnoff mutiple times!

Yeah I was following the club car into Amsterdam as I believed they knew the way, and he wasn't hanging about. At the time I didn't realise he still had the space saver on, it was only when we passed him as we took a different road that we spotted it and couldn't believe a) it was still on (intact) after so many miles and b) the speeds he was doing with a spec saver on!

We weren't aware who was meant to be driving otherwise I'd have said something to him when we were stopped in traffic in Amsterdam itself,

The fact no apologies have been made and the car was treated in such a way after a nice gesture by Branners for allowing them to use it for the trip is just disrespectful and it's even more annoying to then learn the fuel tank was nearly empty and wheel nuts were not tightened.

It's a shame as things like this can ruin it for other club members who are genuine and wouldn't take the p*ss when entrusted with someone else's car.

Needless to say, it was only a small blip on what was an excellent weekend enjoyed by all.

Sorry to hear about this, it's enough to put you on a downer about the disrespect shown to JB and the club as a whole. Hopefully getting stung by one bad apple won't ruin it for others in future who would appreciate the kind gesture of a loan of a supra to make the trip.

I'm sure there are still enough good guys amongst us for it to have been an unfortunate one off. It sounds like it fell into the wrong hands, but when you trust people at face value you feel betrayed after things like this happen.

Still think the success of the event and the great club spirit to make the car available should outweigh the negatives. There are still lots who appreciate the effort.

Well I have to add we were heading home from Rotterdam on Sunday and we got a little lost, so us and the nissan support car had to tonk it to catch up (so we thought) so having driven all the way through Antwerp and at "catch up" speeds, we arrive at Ostend first of the entire group!!!! Burna came in about 5mins after us....... So how the club car was ahead of us in Antwerp as we passed them - I do not know!!!!

Apparently they hadn't left early after the club photo shot at the hotel... So 50mph I think not

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Saturday morning was fancy dress as you kno. We me & karen got in the lift with a German lady, who asked about our fancy dress. We explained. Then the lift stopped on next floor....the doors opened........ And we were faced with a giant pink Bungle (Rose) 😃😃😃 well the German lady's face was a prize picture. 😃

GEORGE!!!! Bungle was the brown fuzzy bear :D

It was funny though, that lift was not very big, poor woman.

Saturday morning was fancy dress as you kno. We me & karen got in the lift with a German lady, who asked about our fancy dress. We explained. Then the lift stopped on next floor....the doors opened........ And we were faced with a giant pink Bungle (Rose) well the German lady's face was a prize picture.

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall :rlol: