The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

Glad to see my name at the top of the list ;)

Trying to concentrate at work and random flashbacks keep popping into my head. I must write them down before I forget....well....most of them. Others are best left in Holland for the sake of all involved. Let's just say some of the confessions I received were startling.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! Sorry mate. Was so tired that I just wanted to get up the road. Took all my attention watching my speed with all those English speed cameras!!!

Was glad to get back to Scotland where we do t really have any!lol!:D

Would also like to add my immense thanks to everybody who contributed towards Mr Branners' thank-you gifts - we were able to present him with a great Stage 1 Paint Correction detailing package with Christian (Stonkin) at Invisible Touch Detailing (plus Christian added more extras as his own thank-you) and a personally engraved solid crystal decanter with 2 engraved crystal tumblers. Had a thank-you message engraved on the front plus all the names of those on DB15 engraved on the other 3 sides (thanks to Westy for taking the crystal pics of it - I forgot!). The remaining pennies were given to Mr B to cover his bar bill at the hotel!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Branners%20ITD%20Voucher_zps8ilxok1a.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Crystal1_zpsa6racchr.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Crystal2_zpszdchymwc.jpg

Good effort :thumbs:

Me and the wife had a great time on our first dragonball run, so a big thank you to the organisers. I can't believe how well executed it was. I enjoyed every minute of it, except when I found out I had a flat tyre on the Saturday morning :(. Thanks everyone for waiting for me to fix it and also to those who helped out. Hopefully we will be attending next years, before which, I will certainly be investing in an electric tyre pump :D

It was great to put some names to faces and I am looking forward to speaking to more of you at the summer ball :)

:D Well what a great Dragonball again Highlight for me and Jackie was the trip through that mad mad City called Amsterdam with Abs and one of our Dutch friends, ive never seen so many push bikes in one place in my life there was even a multi story push bike park :blink:, we seen supra,s appearing from from junctions in every direction :D mad lol, the Hotel catered for us brilliantly as last time,

Roll on next year woot woot :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I too would just like to add my thanks to the organisers as this was an epic trip and could tell so much planning and thought had gone into it. As others have said roll on next year - although I am currently looking at DBV2 :D

:D Well what a great Dragonball again Highlight for me and Jackie was the trip through that mad mad City called Amsterdam with Abs and one of our Dutch friends, ive never seen so many push bikes in one place in my life there was even a multi story push bike park :blink:, we seen supra,s appearing from from junctions in every direction :D mad lol, the Hotel catered for us brilliantly as last time,

Roll on next year woot woot :D

Cheers

-Ian-

That was me with you and Abz through Amsterdam! :) It was a little crowded to say the least :D

I too had an awesome time again on my 3rd Full dragonball! Can't wait for the German Autobahn next year :woot: :eyebrows:

Thanks to all involved in organizing and the rest of you for being part of it!

Me and the wife had a great time on our first dragonball run, so a big thank you to the organisers. I can't believe how well executed it was. I enjoyed every minute of it, except when I found out I had a flat tyre on the Saturday morning :(. Thanks everyone for waiting for me to fix it and also to those who helped out. Hopefully we will be attending next years, before which, I will certainly be investing in an electric tyre pump :D

It was great to put some names to faces and I am looking forward to speaking to more of you at the summer ball :)

One of the best investments I made and they are dirt cheap as well, glad I could help :)

I was a bit disappointed at first that I couldn't make it in my own car, but trying to keep up in banana coloured 106 and enjoying the convoy flying past was almost as much fun :D. It was very nice to catch up again with you guys and having chat with a lot of you I hadn't spoken on the last two tours or were on their first DB this year!

I was a bit disappointed at first that I couldn't make it in my own car, but trying to keep up in banana coloured 106 and enjoying the convoy flying past was almost as much fun :D. It was very nice to catch up again with you guys and having chat with a lot of you I hadn't spoken on the last two tours or were on their first DB this year!

Was good to catch up again mate and glad I could drive this one, I expect to see a few F1 fog lights next time 😎

DB15v2 is 25th, 26th and 27th September 2015 if that helps people get over the withdrawal symptoms!!

DB16 should be 13th, 14th and 15th May 2016. Somewhere near Riems, Metz, Luxembourg or somewhere near the German border.

There has been a discussion about extending the DBv1 or DBv2 events to 4 days but I'm still working that out in my head.