Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me and luke had some brilliant looks walking around Amsterdam centre dressed as Dick dastardly and Mutley. Even got stopped for pictures.

Shame to hear about the club car. I did question about the wheel a couple of times on the trip once to the driver at breakfast. Didn't realise the full extent to the issue though. Seems way out of order. If I had the privilege to use it I would have fully valeted it and full tank of fuel at minimum

Well hes abit of a c#nt. If he appears again then he's stupid or brave.

Ban him

Do not help him in any way

Leaven nuts loose is pure evil. and could of hurt rob or other people, trashed the car. But the car and rob are now safe.

I wish burna had smacked him thought he was abit harsh when he had a go at him but with all that has come out..

If you read these posts wildfire maybe it will sink in that you should f off. And see how much grief you and your chav gobby mate have caused.

Well said!

This club has an excellent reputation which is why I joined :)

Sadly I missed this trip but hope to come on some club events.

It's upsetting to read that Branners good nature has been abused.

I hope that Wilfdfire felt all this was worth losing his respect for. I am presuming he is to be properly named, shamed and banned from the club as for one I certainly don't want to be in the same club as someone that behaves like that on a club event.

Edited by MadMax2042 (see edit history)

In my nine years here I am not sure i have seen anything as stupid or dis-respectful to the club and it's organisers. I was also shocked that Burna taking the higher ground as even he was upset at the stupidity on display. That says it all to me.

H.

It takes a lot to make me that angry, but just the sheer stupidity of it all and the fact that if an accident had happened then that would have been the end of Dragonball for good.

Four things you don't fuck with, my beer, my fags, my women, and my Dragonball.

It takes a lot to make me that angry, but just the sheer stupidity of it all and the fact that if an accident had happened then that would have been the end of Dragonball for good.

You forgot your supra :faint:

I like your style :cool:

Just got an email through from eurotunnel with £25 compensation off my next booking because of the delay. Good customer service and surprised we got anything.

Yeah I got mine yesterday

Shame they haven't said sorry about the f**k up on the way back lol

I don't think there was a fuck up on the way back, a large number of cars were not in the correct lane. Including myself. But in my defence the lane numbers were diabolical and I had no idea what lane I was actually in.

I just lucked out that we had been waiting that long as the stupid women at the top of the ramps kept us waiting that I just drove off down the coach bit.

I don't think there was a fuck up on the way back, a large number of cars were not in the correct lane. Including myself. But in my defence the lane numbers were diabolical and I had no idea what lane I was actually in.

I just lucked out that we had been waiting that long as the stupid women at the top of the ramps kept us waiting that I just drove off down the coach bit.

I never get what's going on, always seems like chaos. I just head for coach lanes and see what happens lol

What happened on the way back?

They put some of us in the wrong section of the train, and tried to get Ibrar to get on the normal carriage.

I barely made it on after their monumental f**kup, I argued with the guy we were supposed to be in lane 1 with the rest of you lot.

To be fair - it did say somewhere you should go for the coach/lorry lane and not follow the car signs.

Problem is Supra drivers are sometimes like sheep. Where one goes, the others will follow. ;)

On the way out I went through passport control first. I stopped and after deliberating with a couple of other drivers we went down the coach lane. Some numpty who obviously didn't have a clue then directed us back into the normal car lane.....! Despite us making the right choice.

I think they need to have a massive bollocking before next year and told to up their game... we come back year after year, they should be able to brief their staff on the appropriate script by now surely?!

To be fair - it did say somewhere you should go for the coach/lorry lane and not follow the car signs.

Problem is Supra drivers are sometimes like sheep. Where one goes, the others will follow. ;)

I argued with the guy in the hut.

He told me the coach/lorry sections were full and that's why some of us were sent to lane 1.

Even with other members arguing with him.

If we had gone to the coach/lorry lane we wouldn't of got on.

We did, they guy at the kiosk told us to go into lane two, and we ended up on the wrong part of the train

On the way out they had a newbie on the lanes and he didnt get the notes about us being in highside. I usually go first but they keep pulling me in for drugs swabs so by the time I get to the lanes its all gone wrong.

When I got there I told the newbie where we were supposed to be and we got put there. A colleague of his then came over to apologise and said they would do what they could on the high side outbound.

The return was a little odd, I saw the cars in the highside lane and then they made them disappear.

I still think whatever happens its simpler than trying to ferry out way over. Can you imagine trying to get some of our cars on a ferry at low tide.

Next year I will build in an extra half an hour on the outbound so we have time to get in to the highside as this year we officially missed the train we were supposed to be on.