ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant day

Fantastic Supra's that i have been dying to see for a while .... Supra's looked great grouped in there colours too

BIG thank you to all the organisers that made this happen,

Also Mr Mellonman (Gary) for sorting out a good convoy

Nice to meet you and your partner. You have a lovley looking supra buddy!

And I also second what you also commented!!

Had a awsome day out thank you for letting me be part of this hats off to all who made it happen and all the supras looked amazing well done everyone was nice to meet some new faces aswell, also +2 on the clacket lane convoy organization you done a great job Gary and we got through the stops perfectly bravo :-)

Huge thanks to the mods and members who worked so hard to make this event such an enjoyable one

Was great to chat and meet members in person, and the convoys and driving was fun (even tho my clutch was toast)

Also, Jamie's gtr sounds like an f1 car when he drove off

Great turnout! Nice location...shame about the damn wasps! had 3 In my car on the way back! :taped:

Actually prob one of the biggest supra meets I've seen ever! Nice to see a Few of you too... We had to leave early to collect a car.... Not long got back!

Big thanks to everyone involved behind the scenes to make today happen.

Really enjoyed myself, was great to put names to faces and see some of the fantastic cars the club has to offer.

Had a good convoy there and back, keep the pictures coming :)

Will promise to make more meets from now on.

Edited by C12MMO (see edit history)

Great turnout! Nice location...shame about the damn wasps! had 3 In my car on the way back! :taped:

Actually prob one of the biggest supra meets I've seen ever! Nice to see a Few of you too... We had to leave early to collect a car.... Not long got back!

Must have missed you keron!

Will see you over winter for parts I'm sure.

Had an awesome day, thank you ever so much to Toyota GB for the hog roast, and to Abz, Ellis, Branners, Scott and Wyle (who's name eludes me unfortunately) for helping to organise the event, was a great turnout, was awesome to chatting to Pig, Jamie, Steve thank you for you letting me jump in his car for the convoy to the motor museum.

Must have missed you keron!

Will see you over winter for parts I'm sure.

Yeh no probs... Just let me know if you need anything.... Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anyone know who owned a gunmetal supra which was for sale? It had valve stem seal problems apparently?? Pm me if you know who's it was...thanks

Very well organized, great food and a great day out all round. Met some new people and put usernames to names to faces :) Can't wait to see the pics from up on the cherry picker. The quality of some of the cars there was phenomenal and a real nice bunch of people!

Huge thanks and thumbs up from me!

Just got home just now, it was a crazy drive there are back, think I spent 10hours driving today but it was nice to make the meet.

Shame I didn't get to chat to everyone, but the ones I met were awesome.....except Philly, I really don't like that guy :D

I said thanks to Abz on the day but to the rest of the Organisers, great job guys, very well thought out an executed!!! :thumbs:

Also does anyone know who owned a gunmetal supra which was for sale? It had valve stem seal problems apparently?? Pm me if you know who's it was...thanks

Hi Keron,

I think I know which car your talking about, another member Chris now owns it. It was there today if we're talking about the same car. TT auto?

Guest Budz86

JB said 99. Beibs, this is now your fault we didn't hit the magic 100 :p

Also, thanks to everyone who was involved with the organisation, so much time goes into this to make things run smoothly and I for one certainly value that!

Now get cracking on the next event! :D