20th Anniversary Meet at The Heritage Motor Centre - 26th August

ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A huge thank you to the organisers of this event. I've had a brilliant day. Very welll organised.

Convoys there and back were also good fun.

Was nice to finally meet so many people in person with whom I have chatted to on the board for the number of years.

Finally got home after setting off about 14 hours ago, so a long day, shame I couldn't take mine but massive thanks to Ric(marbleapple) for letting me jump in his :).

You were more than welcome. Thanks for the company and introducing me to people. Who'd have thought that Ellis was the guy with the 'Ellis' T-shirt.

A few pictures below taken by Marc and I using a dodgy camera:

Gorgeous pub dude, both me and the missus said we'll most deffinately return for some grub on an evening and a few beers, really lovely place you have there, thanks for having us :)

Was a good day out, awesome being in a convoy of 50+ supra's too! although... none of you lot drive slow do you :roll:

Totally knackered after an epic day at The Falcon, was a pleasure hosting you all here and really enjoyed having both the members and cars with us

If you did stay or eat and get a chance to pop some positive comments on Trip Advisor I would be most grateful

Thanks Dean ,great place you have there. :thumbup: