20th Anniversary Meet at The Heritage Motor Centre - 26th August

ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What sort of time will the event start wrapping up? I have just been told I need to be in Central London for about 1630 so I will probably have to leave at 1500. I appreciate it will not be finished by then, but is it likely that I will be able to get if I am surrounded by 200 Supras and one GTR?

What sort of time will the event start wrapping up? I have just been told I need to be in Central London for about 1630 so I will probably have to leave at 1500. I appreciate it will not be finished by then, but is it likely that I will be able to get if I am surrounded by 200 Supras and one GTR?

You think you are going to do that trip on one of the busiest days of the year roadwise going towards London ?? I would try a helicopter !!!

You think you are going to do that trip on one of the busiest days of the year roadwise going towards London ?? I would try a helicopter !!!

You are not wrong, I've re-organised the staff rota and given someone some overtime. They can sit in the traffic instead!

Having made it back from a weekend blasting around Snowdonia at 2300 last night, I'm up again and about to sort my life out before desparately looking for a car wash! Suki does NOT look her best right now! :eek:

Wish me luck and I'll see you all in a few hours. :)