ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys must have missed the strippers too :D

I didn't get a cupcake too, actually didn't even get a chance to check out the museum :(

They were strippers?! :(

You telling me you missed your old civic on show in the museum with it's own best drag racer stand??!!! :D

Massive thank you to everyone who organised the event, and Toyota did a great job with the food etc... :) Was so nice to see so many cars and members, done I hadn't chatted to in years! They couldn't avoid or escape me that day :D

Oh and the strippers were great! But Branners didn't really need to join in wearing his thong :(

Next time, we need someone with a spray can to go round and spray forum names onto cars and peoples' clothing. There are loads of people I know of on here that I had no idea they were there and I'm not sure if it's just me, but it's a bit awkward to walk up to someone and ask for their name, then have to ask for their forum name to get speaking.

We need a get together in a church hall somewhere and get everyone to introduce themselves so everyone knows who people are at meets.

Maybe it's just me talking to the people I know and not meeting new people. The booze helped to get to know all the Scottish lot at the Suprapod HQ (Ibis hotel) last year :)

Guest moviegear

Hello from Russia to all you, guyz!

Grtat photos and amazing numbers of supras! It's nice to see it!

Russian automobile portal Drom.ru made a news about 20th anniversary of Supra - http://news.drom.ru/Toyota-Supra-24788.html

So maybe our supra-club.ru made the same meeting and i'll let you know about that and will make photos from event/

Next time, we need someone with a spray can to go round and spray forum names onto cars and peoples' clothing. There are loads of people I know of on here that I had no idea they were there and I'm not sure if it's just me, but it's a bit awkward to walk up to someone and ask for their name, then have to ask for their forum name to get speaking.

We need a get together in a church hall somewhere and get everyone to introduce themselves so everyone knows who people are at meets.

Maybe it's just me talking to the people I know and not meeting new people. The booze helped to get to know all the Scottish lot at the Suprapod HQ (Ibis hotel) last year :)

Would have to agree with you on this I knew most of the forum names of the cars there but couldn't put a name to any faces just the cars