The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20th Anniversary Meet at The Heritage Motor Centre - 26th August

ScottC

All abit too geeky for me tbh the whole names on club shirts.

Ill compromise at a stick on label though :) how's that for club spirit eye!

Littler whats your head unit btw? V nice! Good quality sound?

- - - Updated - - -

.... And you must have been hiding as I didn't see you once!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All abit too geeky for me tbh the whole names on club shirts.

Ill compromise at a stick on label though :) how's that for club spirit eye!

Littler whats your head unit btw? V nice! Good quality sound?

- - - Updated - - -

.... And you must have been hiding as I didn't see you once!

Haha wasn't hiding but didn't seem to stay in one place for very long lol, I meant to catch with you as wanted to chat about your plans with your car!

The head unit is a pioneer sph-da100, very good unit and very very good sound quality, I have got uprated speakers throughout the car in stock positions (including sub) so having the speaker pods in the right places helps the sound a lot as well :)

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/SPH-DA100/page.html

We had name tags at Suprapod in 2011, but no one was really wearing them from what I could see.

Either way, it was a great day, and I speak to enough people in person to not have to worry too much, I'd just like to get to know other members without the awkward introductions :)

Haha wasn't hiding but didn't seem to stay in one place for very long lol, I meant to catch with you as wanted to chat about your plans with your car!

The head unit is a pioneer sph-da100, very good unit and very very good sound quality, I have got uprated speakers throughout the car in stock positions (including sub) so having the speaker pods in the right places helps the sound a lot as well :)

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/SPH-DA100/page.html

Haha ill be updating my build thread when I can get my hands on it, have lots of pics! 70 plus at the moment.

Ooooooo looks nice that, going to have to bite the bullet with that I'm thinking.... Does it just come with a cage that you fit in the dash?

ill be at lots of meets etc next year

Haha ill be updating my build thread when I can get my hands on it, have lots of pics! 70 plus at the moment.

Ooooooo looks nice that, going to have to bite the bullet with that I'm thinking.... Does it just come with a cage that you fit in the dash?

Will keep an eye out on your thread then :thumbs:

It's worth buying for sure! It does come with a cage but I used the stock cage as it all lined up, I need to alter it a bit more to make it perfectly flush though... Not that I have OCD or anything :D

.... Is supra pod 2014 looking like its a go then as people seem to be actually showing interest in meets etc now! Or a simular meet just not at pod?

It'll have to be thought about closer to the time as this event was a significant one it drew a bigger crowd than usual. If we can get a good date and good numbers then it's a possibility but nothing is set in stone.

I have been eyeing this HU for a while now, halfords had it on offer for 99, I think it was by mistake but it was on hotukdeals! kicked myself for missing out :-(

Will keep an eye out on your thread then :thumbs:

It's worth buying for sure! It does come with a cage but I used the stock cage as it all lined up, I need to alter it a bit more to make it perfectly flush though... Not that I have OCD or anything :D

Ye all in good time mate, they will all be on there.

Cool ill do me research on it! Does it plug in to your phone as usual?

Ye all in good time mate, they will all be on there.

Cool ill do me research on it! Does it plug in to your phone as usual?

Yeah plugs into your phone, has bluetooth, has GPS with its own receiver and also uses the iPhone receiver to boost it. Also has a rear camera option which is something I'm going to do I think :) And it plays every video format I've thrown at it!

Yeah plugs into your phone, has bluetooth, has GPS with its own receiver and also uses the iPhone receiver to boost it. Also has a rear camera option which is something I'm going to do I think :) And it plays every video format I've thrown at it!

Sweet all that put me off is its so cheep! As in the price? I expected more.

Sweet all that put me off is its so cheep! As in the price? I expected more.

Yeah they are on offer everywhere I think, I picked mine up for £150 at Xmas in the halfords sale. Think they are £199 now, they were £599 when the first version came out lol so I held off :D

• 4 months later...