ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Keron,

I think I know which car your talking about, another member Chris now owns it. It was there today if we're talking about the same car. TT auto?

Yeh think so... Can you pm me the username? I just heard another member talking about one today but couldn't find out who was sellin it! Thanks

What a fantastic day, great to meet old and new people, really missed being part of the club the past couple of years. The Missus really enjoyed it too and even though 6 months ago she didn't like them she now wants one of her own. Oh dear!!

Huge thanks to all those involved in organising and managing the day :)

I have a few hundred pics to go through, but will look at them tomorrow, too knackered now!

Sorry for my late reply but I was shattered when I got home & I really wanted to see my daughter especially after RobUK brought his gorgeous daughter Olivia down! But then I fell asleep!! :D

I had an amazing two days, and it goes to show how awesome a club it is! I love how diverse we are as a club yet so knitted together. As always it is great to meet old friends who always bring a smile and to also meet new people too. Apologises I didn't get a chance to properly chat to everyone, I am sure I'll catch you guys up at another meet. Whilst I am apologising, thank you all for being so patient on the day especially when I made you move your car about 4/5 times...sorry about that BUT tell me how awesome did it look!! :p

An finally a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Branners, Darren (WileDC), Ellis, ScottC & Havard - An also a mention to Mandy (Darren's better half) who always helps out at every event. These bunch of people are behind all the previous Dragonball's & spent countless amount of hours of their free time to make this happen, so it is nice to see so many great comments which are appreciated very much.

An finally thanks to all you awesome people for making it such a great day!! :cool:

It only really echos what other members have already said, but I had a great day - PROPERLY good value for what was on :) - so a massive thank you to the organisers. :cool:

Also a huge thanks to TheTurtleshead and DavidP for noticing / trying to help me fix the issue with my cam belt. :love:

I monged it and didn't take a single picture I'm afraid, but I can't wait to see everyone else's and especially the official ones... I was SO chuffed to be put next to the Do-Luck car for that shot! :ecstatic:

Lastly:

Did anyone happen to pick up a blue 'Superdry' hoodie? I think I left it on the grass when I was sitting down.... :(

If you haven't sorted this already matey speak to Abz - he had a random blue hoodie in his car after most had left and was asking around to see who it belonged to. I'm guessing we now have an answer! :)

I monged it and didn't take a single picture I'm afraid, but I can't wait to see everyone else's and especially the official ones... I was SO chuffed to be put next to the Do-Luck car for that shot! :ecstatic:

Was really good mate, they looked great together :cool:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/971810_498267670266592_851026303_n.jpg

A pleasant day out and impressive to see so many Supra's together. :)

Thank you to the organisers for pulling it off. :thumbs:

After many manifold tradings, the group photo and my portion of sacrificial pig, I went and had a browse around the Museum, when I came out mine was the only car remaining in the park.

Here's my one and only pic of the day, last man/Supra standing. :shrug:

attachment.php?attachmentid=174237&d=1377597613

last 005.JPG

After many manifold tradings, the group photo and my portion of sacrificial pig, I went and had a browse around the Museum, when I came out mine was the only car remaining in the park.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=174237&d=1377597613

did you fall asleep in the toilet

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=174237&d=1377597613

What time did you exit the museum David?