The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonBall 2014 .............................!!!!

Jamesy

Guest Budz86

1. James

2. Jamesy and the wife!!

3. Drift bear

4. mitchell9006

5. jamiep

6. Johnny G + mate

7. SuperGirl!

8. marc_p

9. steve.m

10.mellonman

11. Carbon_Bullet

12. TubbyTwo + Wife or Mate

13. Westy + 1

14. 214Supra

15. Ian Ian

16. Littler PAID

17.TheTurtlesHead & Fitz ( I know he'll want to come already! )

18. DodgyRog + DodgyJen PAID

19. Budz

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. James

2. Jamesy and the wife!!

3. Drift bear

4. mitchell9006

5. jamiep

6. Johnny G + mate

7. SuperGirl!

8. marc_p

9. steve.m

10.mellonman

11. Carbon_Bullet

13. Westy + 1

14. 214Supra

15. Ian Ian

16. Littler PAID

19. Budz

20. Lui + 1

1. James

2. Jamesy and the wife!!

3. Drift bear

4. mitchell9006

5. jamiep

6. Johnny G + mate

7. SuperGirl!

8. marc_p

9. steve.m

10.mellonman

11. Carbon_Bullet

13. Westy + 1

14. 214Supra

15. Ian Ian

16. Littler PAID

19. Budz

20. Lui + 1

21.JasonR24 +1

Hope your coming again H!

I'd come to the opening of an envelope if there is beer and hooning involved.

{^^ Ahem ^^}

Apologies. I didn't see you on there.

Is this list going to have any significance to the trip?

1. James

2. Jamesy and the wife!!

3. Drift bear

4. mitchell9006

5. jamiep

6. Johnny G + mate

7. SuperGirl!

8. marc_p

9. steve.m

10.mellonman

11. Carbon_Bullet

13. Westy + 1

14. 214Supra

15. Ian Ian

16. Littler PAID

19. Budz

20. Lui + 1

21.JasonR24 +1

22. Thetrashcanman +1

I can't believe we have a bloomin list already :D

that is actually workable. I planned on doing Belgium or Luxembourg next year so I might be able to work that in.

Just got to get FnF6 out the way, then I can plan DragonCol and then look at Dragonball 2014. Oh and theres also the 20th Anniversary stuff to sort.

I will be in for DB14.

I can help for hotels around Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. ;)

A big BBQ in my military camp would be awesome ..

There is enough place for 200-300 cars on the big uparmoured vehicles paking ground. :D

Edited by Luxluc (see edit history)

I was thinking about this, would it matter if there was a 100 cars? Everyone on satnav so don't matter if you get split up.

Yes it would as trying to find a secure carpark and hotel + eating arrangements would be impossible. Plus if their are too many people there it sort of looses its magic as it would be very hard to get round to talk to everyone which was one of the main highlights from last year for me. Plus we would need 4 eurotunnel trains and it would be near impossible to find rest stops for a 100 cars. 50 I think is the maximum number to make it work but I suppose it's up to Branners, Ellis + co as it's their time and money going into this.

1. James

2. Jamesy and the wife!!

3. Drift bear

4. mitchell9006

5. jamiep

6. Johnny G + mate

7. SuperGirl!

8. marc_p

9. steve.m

10.mellonman

11. Carbon_Bullet

13. Westy + 1

14. 214Supra

15. Ian Ian

16. Littler PAID

19. Budz

20. Lui + 1

21.JasonR24 +1

22. Thetrashcanman +1

23. Calzo21 + 1

It's great to see such ethusiasm already for this. Just to let you know so people don't get their hopes up this isn't an official list, dragonball tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis so just because you are the list doesn't mean you are garaunteed a ticket. A thread will be started nearer the time for this as situations change and potentially half the people listed won't be able to make it. Hopefully I won't be at working at the same place by then and I won't have a problem getting the time off !!

For anyone from north of the border is interested I've just totalled up everything and it comes out as follows :-

Total spent this weekend on fuel, tyres, tyre replacement, hotel = £764.87

Good to know, thanks Alex! Hopefully I won't have tyre issues on it next year. The 315/30/18 R888s aren't going to be easy to find! Haha!

I was thinking about this, would it matter if there was a 100 cars? Everyone on satnav so don't matter if you get split up.

Yes it would as trying to find a secure carpark and hotel + eating arrangements would be impossible. Plus if their are too many people there it sort of looses its magic as it would be very hard to get round to talk to everyone which was one of the main highlights from last year for me. Plus we would need 4 eurotunnel trains and it would be near impossible to find rest stops for a 100 cars. 50 I think is the maximum number to make it work but I suppose it's up to Branners, Ellis + co as it's their time and money going into this.

It's great to see such ethusiasm already for this. Just to let you know so people don't get their hopes up this isn't an official list, dragonball tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis so just because you are the list doesn't mean you are garaunteed a ticket. A thread will be started nearer the time for this as situations change and potentially half the people listed won't be able to make it. Hopefully I won't be at working at the same place by then and I won't have a problem getting the time off !!

Correct on both counts, the event will be limited as Mike rightly pointed out it is a nightmare to find a 'secure' car park and hotel an stopping points :)

Good to know, thanks Alex! Hopefully I won't have tyre issues on it next year. The 315/30/18 R888s aren't going to be easy to find! Haha!

I'd never do the trip on R888's again, when it pi55ed down on the motorway everyone on R888's was all over the place, even me with 4wd, it aquaplaned a couple of times, very scared.