The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonBall 2014 .............................!!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll get on.. .we've got an American RV on there no problem before!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember how much the tickets are again?

My car's track width is wider than a Dodge SRT truck :eyebrows:

Both the sides of my rear tyres were an inch from rubbing along inside the train mate... Jamie or Lee had a picture of it!!! (maybe it was just my driving!)

I have no chance then, I think the track width is 6' 8"

We will get you on the Wide Load area;)

Sounds like a plan.

I have no chance then, I think the track width is 6' 8"

going out was fine mate, loadsa room - we were in the trucks part of the train.... coming home was the issue as we were in the normal car train and as i say both outside edges of the tyres were touching occassionally - mine is slightly wider than stock and has wide wheels....but nothing like yours :D

going out was fine mate, loadsa room - we were in the trucks part of the train.... coming home was the issue as we were in the normal car train and as i say both outside edges of the tyres were touching occassionally - mine is slightly wider than stock and has wide wheels....but nothing like yours :D

Thanks for the info mate. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Hotel is now sorted out

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/brucy-courtyard-brussels/

Also looking at having a buffet meal on the Friday and Saturday night for about 20euros per person.

Eurotunnel is booked and deposit paid.

Now just looking at routes. There is a car museum in Brussels so we are going to see if we can stop there at some point during the weekend.