The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol 2013 - 25th and 26th October (Attendance)

Branners

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glasgow start and then up to Glencoe way to show the southern members just how beautiful Scotland can be (on one of the 3-4 days a year it doesn't rain that is). Myself, Tony tt, Geo and Ian W went a run up there and was just class

Clicky Here

Sounds amazing. We did a 3 day run out around Scotland and Skye and even when the weather is s**t the scenery is still stunning...

Piccies here http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/tunerscafe/slideshow/Cars/Scotland%20Jaunt%202011

Is there much interest in this from the southerners as a convoy would be great, was tempted to drag my old man along as most of my mates that would come have got kids or are expecting around September/October.

Define "southern" I'm near Oxford :)

• 2 weeks later...
Already have a route mapped out around the Borderlands so doubt I could shift it that far up.

Shame, good roads up there and there is hardly ever a Kojac with a Kodak around.

I'm sure with the good work you did with the Dragonball you have sorted a good route for the DragonCol. Hopefully my car will be here on time.

If the start place is Glasgow fu## me Glen Coe is 1hr 30mins from Glasgow and its epicness from then on. To be honest if its the first supra trip to Scotland at least make it one to remember. No offence but Dumfries and the borders is piss poor if you want to experience a true Scotland trip. The borders is a cop out do it do it right and get it right or go back to England and say yeah Scotland was ok.....OR go back to England and say Scotland was the best trip I've ever been on. The west coast from Loch Lomond to fort William and beyond has the best driving roads in the uk. People say Wales is great and the scenery is lovely yes it is but it's fu## all on Scotland. The club is about the driving experience of taking you're supra on a road trip of breath taking scenery long twisty unpoliced roads and give you're beast the kicking it deserves in a place that's a playground for a tuned car. For the masses that think Scotland is too far a trip and won't pay the petrol. Come on guys n girls driving the car is what it's all about. Who cares how far it goes ill guarantee with every extra mile north up the west coast The more it will make the trip worth while. You don't need a passport (yet) :)?or a ferry or euro tunnel. This is part of the uk give it a chance for one year and actually explore what you have in the North. Yes I'm Scottish yea I'm bias of where I live and your damn right I want my friends and family and club members to experience what I see every day and share the beauty of where I live. If DragonCol goes to the borders and Dumfries then ok you will have a good time but Let's be honest this Scotland trip in Oct is probably a one time deal and won't be explored again. You get one life folks one chance it's not a rehearsal for a better trip or life. Make every mile in you're supra count because you never know when you will get to do it again. For me a Scotland trip means Glasgow start and west coast epicness from then on. Check online check the biker forums of the best Scottish routes and hospitality and ill guarantee Glen Coe and the west coast north is in the top 5 for driving roads. People go on holiday to foreign places year on year and never explore what is on their doorstep. Give it a chance guys even if it takes an extra day off your work. Put it this way hundreds of years ago England wanted Scotland as its own broaden you're mind and come and see why!!!