The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol 2013 - 25th and 26th October (Attendance)

Branners

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More than likely Glasgow as thats over the m6 side of the country. Need to look at the possible routes and hotels for this, but will get Bluewater Fast and Furious out the way first.

Mate I know I haven't been to many meets, but I am quite happy to help with organisation, booking etc.

Nope, not Colin McRae, I'm not going to celebrate much about his life to be honest...

A chap called CJ, or Colin Jones. He was a popular member on the forum and was due to come to last years Dragonball but couldnt, and then passed away from cancer before we could run DragonCol for him so we do the run in his memory and donate to charity.

Nope, not Colin McRae, I'm not going to celebrate much about his life to be honest...

A chap called CJ, or Colin Jones. He was a popular member on the forum and was due to come to last years Dragonball but couldnt, and then passed away from cancer before we could run DragonCol for him so we do the run in his memory and donate to charity.

Ahhh thought it could of been someone from here, wasnt too sure

Aww that's such a shame! :( That's so selfless and so kind that can organise something like this in memory of him and do it for charity too!

Deffo try come to this providing none of my RAF recruitment clashes with it :D

We did DragonCol last year, if you do a search for it on the forum there's pictures and a few videos. Its my way of remembering Colin as he was part of the club for so long.

Well that's really nice and I'm sure he would be so thrilled :)

As westy says Glasgow start is great, the junction for the Glasgow Fort shopping centre at Easterhouse is the first junction as you enter the city for those people joining on the convoy coming from Edinburgh and Scottish Borders way :D

Glasgow start and then up to Glencoe way to show the southern members just how beautiful Scotland can be (on one of the 3-4 days a year it doesn't rain that is). Myself, Tony tt, Geo and Ian W went a run up there and was just class

Glencoes brilliant! Lovely scenery :) and isn't where they filmed Skyfall somewhere around there?? Get some snaps of where Bond and M stood :p