The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol 2013 - 25th and 26th October (Attendance)

Branners

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would postponing it for a couple of weeks make any difference to you guys? Really want to try and pull this one out of the ashes if at all possible, Sunny is on the case rallying troops via FB. I had the opinion that it may be a little too late for the current schedule but that if it was put back a little it may allow for a bit more flexibility for people?

It would give us a better chance but my problem may be my in laws who are going away again in October.

Right Chaps we have a small team working on this event now, can anyone wishing to attend make their voices heard.

The general consensus is pointing to postponing this meeting for a few weeks to the weekend beginning the 25th of October, this should hopefully give everyone a nice amount of time to organise for the event.

The Routes have been majorly altered but kept to the parameters that I was given by JB, Hotels shall all be confirmed this weekend people so its definitely still happening.

:)

Unfotunately I can't confirm until monday at the earliest as my manager is on holiday and isn't back till monday :(

Its not people I'm talking about, sorry, its all the specifics once our "inner circle" have decided on everything. That'll give everyone time to get themselves sorted over the coming weeks.

We are just looking at general interest asap so we can figure a few things out

Right Chaps we have a small team working on this event now, can anyone wishing to attend make their voices heard.

The general consensus is pointing to postponing this meeting for a few weeks to the weekend beginning the 25th of October, this should hopefully give everyone a nice amount of time to organise for the event.

The Routes have been majorly altered but kept to the parameters that I was given by JB, Hotels shall all be confirmed this weekend people so its definitely still happening.

:)

If it can be postponed a week later then I can make it :-p I come back from my holiday on the 27th :(, suppose I should be happy