The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project: Prowl Update Car SOLD!!!

Geo

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome customer service from jurgen, How low you going? Very?

I actually like the stock height just now, as i've got the stock wheels if im honest. Will only change the height once the new shoes go on. :D

Very nice clean car. Glad you mentioned the Syvecs ECU as that is a superb bit of kit even on BPU. You going to upgrade the injectors to improve fueling with higher boost at BPU levels?

That's a very good point as fuel duty will be close to 100% at full BPU.

Very nice Geo.

I have to agree with Craig though, a colour coded RMM lip would suit it better, being a white car and the OEM look of it. It'd be a damn sight tougher too.

Still, thats only an opinion and you do whatever pleases you, as I'm sure you will anyway. To be fair it certainly won't detract from it.

Is that just a GSS342 Walbro pump in a Sytec box or something more exotic?

Very nice Geo.

I have to agree with Craig though, a colour coded RMM lip would suit it better, being a white car and the OEM look of it. It'd be a damn sight tougher too.

Still, thats only an opinion and you do whatever pleases you, as I'm sure you will anyway. To be fair it certainly won't detract from it.

Colour coded RMM certainly does look good, that is what I have on mine just now:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555133_515555723433_1436936012_n.jpg

I'm sure Geo's plans won't disappoint :)

I actually like the stock height just now, as i've got the stock wheels if im honest. Will only change the height once the new shoes go on. :D

Thats probobly the best thing to do tbh, saves on dicking about lowering then having to highten it because the new wheels catch, what wheels you going for? Or is it a secret!

All i can say is a Big Thank You to Jurgen. My new Coilovers arrived about 5 mins ago. Best customer service ever. :D

And a Free wham bar for good measure. :D

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/AD910A27-D22B-4D40-8CD7-916E286A480B-3007-0000025E4BF35ED2.jpg

He's in a good mood recently, must of knocked his head...... Bought my bait the other day.

Thought he was going to ask for a reach around in return lol.

Very nice Geo.

TBH i've not actually checked the pump :rlol: will check in the morning. :D

Very nice Geo.

When are you gonna single it? :D

No plans to single it at present mate, it just drives too sweet with the twin setup. :D

Colour coded RMM certainly does look good, that is what I have on mine just now:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555133_515555723433_1436936012_n.jpg

I'm sure Geo's plans won't disappoint :)

Im still in two mind, without ears or with, but what ever it will be it will be carbon :D

Looking nice, Geo, i see all my cyber bullying/ peer pressure has helped a touch :p

Strange how those hsd's arent anodised green like mine, and i only bought them 2 months back :shrug:

Gorgeous car none the less, recaro's will look the part for sure!

cheers mate

nice to see you in another supra geo :D

cheers bud

Thats probobly the best thing to do tbh, saves on $#@!ing about lowering then having to highten it because the new wheels catch, what wheels you going for? Or is it a secret!

SSR SP3's or HRE C93's

He's in a good mood recently, must of knocked his head...... Bought my bait the other day.

Thought he was going to ask for a reach around in return lol.

:rlol: so is that what you guys do for fun when not working on cars, quick reach around, lol

Yeah mate cant thank him enough for the HSD's :D