The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project: Prowl Update Car SOLD!!!

Geo

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right,

So tomorrow i head to Jurgens with TonyTT, To drop the car off and fingers crossed be the last i hear of this god awful rattle. :eek:

On a Bright note, im taking down my BPU parts for him to install as the car will be there for a bit. :) Along with my new Exhaust Blitz Nur Spec R off RobD,

Right,

So tomorrow i head to Jurgens with TonyTT, To drop the car off and fingers crossed be the last i hear of this god awful rattle. :eek:

On a Bright note, im taking down my BPU parts for him to install as the car will be there for a bit. :) Along with my new Exhaust Blitz Nur Spec R off RobD,

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/3199CB7A-1229-42B2-BB82-1AC928E08F1A-8988-000004740DE8F8B4.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/927030EC-9D57-4E27-80DB-BE77C4CE6DF3-8988-00000474154BD056.jpg

My old exhaust has made a trip lol, I took it to Rob in Cambridge, now it's in scotland :D

My old exhaust has made a trip lol, I took it to Rob in Cambridge, now it's in scotland :D

Not yet, will be going to Jurgens. And getting fitted there. :D

But yeah its doing the rounds like a cheap whore on a saturday night. :D

Car now with Jurgen, when we arrived myself and tony noticed a burning smell. Looks to defo be a clutch/pressure plate issue ugp aka(Ben was there also) cheers for popping down dude, and he also seems to think its a pressure plate problem. As there was smoke coming from the Clutch top up bottle area.

Also i noticed the car is defo not pulling the way it should even at stock boost, might be a misfire, coil pack or clip i reckon, so the guys are going to look at that also.

Jurgen let me take out 3 supra's. 2 Non vvti, and 1 vvti and they drive so differently to mine.

Fingers crossed when i get the car back in 2 weeks so will be running 110%

I will keep this updated as Jurgen updates me. :D

• 3 weeks later...