The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project: Prowl Update Car SOLD!!!

Geo

Im still in two mind, without ears or with, but what ever it will be it will be carbon :D

Having now had both, I definitely prefer it without the ears. They only make a carbon RMM with the ears though, I think it would end up a mess if you tried to chop that!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice matey :thumbs:

cheers mate, seeing yours at pod only confirmed a white one was in order, :D

Nice Geo! Look forward to seeing it when I get back!:)

In Phnom Penh (Cambodia) at the moment.:)

cool mate, pop over when your back, should have had a few things done by the time your home, :D

Very nice looking car, shame about the owner :rolleyes: :)

Poop to you too, :rlol:

kinda wishing i painted mine white now

am really really liking the white now if im honest, black seems to have run its course with me. Hence the colour change, some carbon bits nice rims and were jamming, :D

Did you find out the make & spec of the fuel pump G?

Sorry to be a pest mate, I only ask because I want to know if Sytec do a pump specifically for the J-spec, I need to order something for mine soon.

2secs mate, i'll go check for ya

Did you find out the make & spec of the fuel pump G?

Sorry to be a pest mate, I only ask because I want to know if Sytec do a pump specifically for the J-spec, I need to order something for mine soon.

I bought one in a Sytecs box and it was a Walbro branded GSS342.

This one is a Walbro GSS250 but its in the sytec box.

little update -

Ian W and myself took a holiday tomorrow to get my new HSD's, So at present the car looks like this, I've just caked all nuts and bolts that need to come off in WD40, and will give them another coating tomorrow morning, so we get everything off with ease. :)