The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

Hi all, just to let you know i will be featuring this event for a magazine called Fast n Modified. They will be doing a full 4-5 page write up on this event.

So i will be out with me camera getting photo shots where ever i can.

Would like to get a few shots of each of your cars aswell, so we can fit in a much has i can in the magazine. :D

I have attach a pic of the magazine from last month.

supra mag.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're on it :)

Indeed. It seems the supplier from last year has shut down their club clothing store and wont explain why.

So we have to find another supplier that can provide an online shop and do personalisations on the clothing all at a reasonable price. Cafepress for instance can do it, but the price is scary for their clothing.

We will have something in place.

Excellent !! Keep up the good work guys :)

Hi all, just to let you know i will be featuring this event for a magazine called Fast n Modified. They will be doing a full 4-5 page write up on this event.

Would like to get a few shots of each of your cars aswell, so we can fit in a much has i can in the magazine. :D

Excellent news! Let me know if you need the Dragonball logo(s) etc - I can wing them over to you in whatever format you need.

Are they sending a reporter along ?

I have also arranged with the hotel for a special 'bar food' menu on the Friday.

2 courses for £12. That will be usual bar food type fare, and not their usual posh menu. Which means you dont need to go out and hunt down a restaurant on the Friday.

Saturday night we may end up at the Chinese restaurant down the road.

I have also arranged with the hotel for a special 'bar food' menu on the Friday.

2 courses for £12. That will be usual bar food type fare, and not their usual posh menu. Which means you dont need to go out and hunt down a restaurant on the Friday.

Sounds good JB :thumbs:

Sounds like a great idea

I went to a really nice Chinese when i was in Rotterdam...i wonder if it will be the same one :D

I may well be coming on this now, and it looks like Toyota UK are lending me there castrol Supra that was used on 5th gear, my contact at toyota is just checking dates.

That's a shame, I was going to ask Scott for the same thing so I could come too. Never mind, maybe next year :)

Good call, how many will there be on this trip then?