Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be plenty of places for people who genuinely want to come. They are trying to avoid last year where places on the chunnel and hotel were booked and then loads of people decided they had put their name down on an empty head..!! The club actually lost money because of this. I just hope the people on the list all pay up..;)

Patience is the key. I have just e-mailed Branners about a game of naked twister on the Friday night in an attempt for everyone to get to know each other.

H.

All checked, Steve is going to put 20 spaces back in shortly so let the madness begin.

Rooms are ALL twin rooms, no doubles, no singles. Just twin rooms. If there are 2 of you sharing then you only need to buy 1 room ticket. And the Eurotunnel is for a car and up to 9 passengers (chop 'em up small to fit them in the boot).

So if you are going along and will be sharing a room you just need 1 Eurotunnel ticket and 1 hotel ticket.

Car reg can be changed any time up to around 2 weeks before hand.

Eurotunnel is all electronic, you just rock up, it sees your reg and lets you through. Just remember to have a front plate on for the morning!!

So reg numbers should be put in now, but if you need to change them at a later date you can.

Car reg can be changed any time up to around 2 weeks before hand.

Eurotunnel is all electronic, you just rock up, it sees your reg and lets you through. Just remember to have a front plate on for the morning!!

So reg numbers should be put in now, but if you need to change them at a later date you can.

All booked, reg number included (Thanks Thorin)

There may be some truth in the iphone correction?

I can't believe that people are panicking that they are not going to get tickets. It is just being managed so that people do not back out or that tickets do not go to waste like last year.

Chill dudes. I'll be worried when we get to over 50 cars as my original estimate was 35.

H.

Can you imagine trying to park 50 cars in that little French town square with the wedding. Or stopped by the side of the road on the last day lol

Anyone see on the news today the French are thinking of making it law you need to carry a breathalyser in the car along with all the other junk.

Bit pointless for the non drinkers like me and the wife.

And on that note I hope everyone remembers not to drink too heavily as we will probably be driving early the next day and due to the numbers of us might be quite likely to be stopped...

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)