Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine how much fun it would be having a restaurant/private room to ourselves as a group for dinner

I can only imagine a food fight would ensue..!! Can't wait for this trip now. I just hope the high numbers don't make the logistics of the trip difficult.

H.

Are they sending a reporter along ?

just spoke to one of the main guys they use for shoots and he has no passport told him to buy one lol

he is going to get back to me and if he comes he will be jumping in back of my supra as speedy andy shotgun the front seat

unless some one got a spare seat for him

Hello everyone, my mate KamaSupra just told me about Dragonball 2012 :)

Unfortunately I'm still Supraless but plan to buy one later this year but won't be until after the dragonball and I really want to go and I'm not taking my Vectra!! :(

I was wondering, would anyone be kind enough have me as their co-pilot for the weekend? :sly: :D

It doesn't look like anybody wants to take you mate :p

just spoke to one of the main guys they use for shoots and he has no passport told him to buy one lol

he is going to get back to me and if he comes he will be jumping in back of my supra as speedy andy shotgun the front seat

haha too right wewsupra - i have to get some pics of these boys and girls flying around on the European roads :) hopefully i can get some good / detail pictures of your cars which will be featured in the magazine - as long as your all ok with this ?

If my son can't make it I've told Shane he can be my date for the trip!! ;)

Nice one Ellis, will you be taking him for dinner too? :D

What an change from last year. Jesus on one trip and the devil on the next..!!

LOL I cried of laughter after reading that comment :D

It doesn't look like anybody wants to take you mate :p

Wrong :p

If my son can't make it I've told Shane he can be my date for the trip!! ;)

See Dave LOL ;)

What an change from last year. Jesus on one trip and the devil on the next..!!

Hahaha :D

I'm not paying for sex mate!!

Thank god for that because if that was the case Ellis, you can keep your seat!! :D :p

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

He often get's mistaken for Jesus. Sadly he can only turn beer into urine!

Not exactly an outstanding quality the Ellis.

Branners, is there anywhere that shows the route and format etc? Or does it remain a well kept secret?

Are we going to any tracks on route?

No tracks but it looks like a route plan has been put together behind the scenes.

I imagine a full itinary will be put up shortly. Looking forward to catching up woth you Jon.

H.

The main guy doesn't have a passport lol