Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds so tempting!! Hopefully my car will be ready!! How much all in all inc petrol think it will cost?

I bet we won't get much change out of £750. Just did a few sums and with 4 tanks of fuel (£320.00) Hotels (£190.00). Chunnel (£82.00). This leaves us around £150 for food and drink which I doubt will be enough knowing me and the missus. Dear do but a legendary trip that you will remember forever.

H.

@ Mario, i might end up coming too, and will see if we can pull Frank with us aswell.

He actually lives in rotterdam (i live near the the German border, close to the Nurburgring)

For me its depending on whether we have our drag engine in the car, if so, it will be handy to drive the distance, just to run the engine in :)

Otherwise i am visiting this years suprapod, if thats still on....

@ Mario, i might end up coming too, and will see if we can pull Frank with us aswell.

He actually lives in rotterdam (i live near the the German border, close to the Nurburgring)

For me its depending on whether we have our drag engine in the car, if so, it will be handy to drive the distance, just to run the engine in :)

Ok that will be nice to meet you guys at a certain point then thursday the 17th, i'm already in contact with the Holiday Inn at calais, nice hotel and very close to the Eurotunnel.

Let me know if you can get her up and running in time and if Frank is willing to join us.

Yeh what the heck its only money :D

We'll have to organise meeting up on the way down to the Travelodge, perhaps we should start a new thread

and see who's up for convoying on the way down ?

I'm in for meeting up. My route is M57-M62-M6-M6T-M6-M1-M25.

Great idea!

I'm in for it! Maby my Supra is also back from his wintersleep.

For me it's like 20 min. to the R'dam Hotel. I think this become a great meeting!

Great idea!

I'm in for it! Maby my Supra is also back from his wintersleep.

For me it's like 20 min. to the R'dam Hotel. I think this become a great meeting!

:thumbs:pm sent, let's hope that your supra awakes from his wintersleep then. Would be nice to meet up.

Be nice to get some of the locals turn up

Yes great idea. Only problem is that there are not many Supra's over here.

I think that in Rotterdam and cities around drive only 15 Supra's. And that's still to much I guess...

@ Mario pm back.

Turnout is looking tops already folks. I hope I can make it live up to expectations...

Nice to see all the usual reprebates on the list, and a whole bunch of new ones.

The Friday route is sorted now, about 30 miles of motorway at the start, then A roads and coast roads all the way to Rotterdam including the 4m tunnel. Scott has found a layby we can stop in before we get to the tunnel to get the go-pros stuck on the cars and then off we go.

Saturday is looking like a run out through Delft, up and around to Urtrect, lovely little market square in Urtrect and then on to a castle for photos.

Sunday is a run through Rotterdam, across the big bridge, then motorway and back roads to Bruges in Belgium and then on to Calais for a 4pm Eurotunnel.

Evening entertainment on the Saturday will be the usual beers in the car park, Friday might be a pub quiz or similar to get everybody to know everybody else.

I personally stop counting the cost once the hotel and Eurotunnel is paid for, I just dont want to know how much fuel I put in and how much beer I drink (although the Harvards supplied me with beer last year....)

Great to see some Dutch turn up, and even some French or Germans. Hotel is BIG and I'm sure we can keep booking rooms.

That is great news, Mario can you be our ambassador for the European Comity :D

Abz, it’s funny you say that. :) I don’t really know what to say.

It would be so nice to have the small amount of supra owners we have down here to join, but the only thing we can do is inform and waiting for them to reply and sign up for this event.

Really you guys need to post less lol

Yes i will be there, and yes this time it will get featured in Banzai magazine, I'll just write it up myself.

All been well ill be coming in our lasses skyline, but if im skint ill be coming in my Passat haha which ever it will look the part and ill be hanging from windows again.

Marc is deffo off & our mate who had the VXR now has a porsche cayman so he is very looking forward to it.

when does it need booking by, this month is just to tight for both of us to book & im shooting in Andorra next month for Voltz, so will be a tight cut. But anyways we will get it sorted.

Mallo

1. Branners (and Ashford Travelodge on the Thursday)

2. Scottc998 +1 (and Ashford Travelodge on the Thursday)

3. Tooquicktostop (dean) (and Ashford Travelodge on Thursday)

4. Trd-Rob (and cant bloody wait)

5. Johnny G (and Ashford Travelodge on the Thursday)

6. paul_t (ashford travelodge on the thursday)

7. ellis (+ Ashford Travelodge on the Thursday)

8. ajlittler (ashford travelodge on the thursday) - PAID

9. Havards (Ashford booked)

10. Abz + 1

11. CJ +1 (and Ashford Travelodge on the Thursday)

12. Guigsy + 1 (and ashford on Thursday booked)

13. Supramanuk (And Ashford Travelodge on Thursday)

14. Mario (Calais Friday)

16. KamaSupra + 1 (And Ashford Travelodge on Thursday)

17. dodec "j"+1

18. add heywood +1

19. Dunk

20. Justin Bieber

21. TT paul + 1 and travel lodge

22. Wile e coyote + 1

23. Slam+1 (trying to book travelodge)

24. Robzki + 1

25. evil twin + 1

26. Ian Ian ( and booked in Ashford Travelodge on Thursday )

27. Sted & Lynz (Travelodge booked)

28. 2JG

29. BOB B.

30. RobUk + Wife

31. wewsupra +speedy andy

32. Lui + 1

33. DarronQ + 1

There are up now just paid :)