Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could get Abz to stand gaurd.

On the last trip we had a proper patrol with a dog to keep an eye on our cars.

You should have seen his face when he saw all the cars... and us having a garden party at 2am. :D

What happens if someone nicks it, abz doesn't stand much chance keeping up we have seen how fast he pulls away ;)

I have you know I am faster on my feet than drag racing in a car... and that's not a joke ;)

He would be hiding in the back seat and would give them the "Ellis treatment" if they broke in, word would spread and no one would ever come near it again including Jamie :D

I actually laughed out loud to this! You are now forgiven, you won't be served a punishment on DB! :D

You guys are making me out like this guy from Family guy!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/4764/quagmire_medium.jpg

Please don't let Ed hear about this, he might get the wrong idea :blink: :D

On the last trip we had a proper patrol with a dog to keep an eye on our cars.

You should have seen his face when he saw all the cars... and us having a garden party at 2am. :D

I have you know I am faster on my feet than drag racing in a car... and that's not a joke ;)

I actually laughed out loud to this! You are now forgiven, you won't be served a punishment on DB! :D

You guys are making me out like this guy from Family guy!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/4764/quagmire_medium.jpg

Please don't let Ed hear about this, he might get the wrong idea :blink: :D

From a person who has never met you Abz it's building a great impression :D

See you at Dragonball! :sly:

updated paid up list

This is the list of people who have PAID

1 Branners

2 ajlittler

3 Justin Bieber

4 wile e coyote

5 scottc998

6 TRD-Rob

7 TT Paul

8 Slam

9 ian ian

10 KamaSupra

11 abz

12 Havard

13 dodec "j"

14 SupraDan24

15 Sted

16 2JG

17 wewsupra

18 tooquicktostop

19 ellis

20 add heywood

21 paul_t

22 Dnk

23 Guigsy

24 BOB B

25 Johnny G

26 Supramanuk

27 suprasize

28 Pig

29 RobUK

30 DarronQ

31 Mario (hotel only)

Hello everyone, my mate KamaSupra just told me about Dragonball 2012 :)

Unfortunately I'm still Supraless but plan to buy one later this year but won't be until after the dragonball and I really want to go and I'm not taking my Vectra!! :(

I was wondering, would anyone be kind enough have me as their co-pilot for the weekend? :sly: :D

Can somebody prod Mallo in to life to get his ticket sorted as it would be a shame if we ran out of tickets...

Just point him at the shop, tell him to buy 1 train ticket and 1 hotel ticket and put in whatever car reg he thinks he might be taking.

This is so huge I'm sure he wont want to miss it.

Hey everyone,

Looks like the number of Supra's in the Netherlands will triple when you guys arrive. I live in the North of Holland near Groningen, but maybe I can pop by Rotterdam on the Saturday in my Supra. Just bought my Supra this year and it's a shame there aren't a little more Supra's driving around over here.

Cheers and good luck with all the prep work.

Hey everyone,

Looks like the number of Supra's in the Netherlands will triple when you guys arrive. I live in the North of Holland near Groningen, but maybe I can pop by Rotterdam on the Saturday in my Supra. Just bought my Supra this year and it's a shame there aren't a little more Supra's driving around over here.

Cheers and good luck with all the prep work.

Saturday will be a drive in a circular route to Utrecht and back to Rotterdam if that helps. Still working on the final route for that bit.

Indeed. It seems the supplier from last year has shut down their club clothing store and wont explain why.

So we have to find another supplier that can provide an online shop and do personalisations on the clothing all at a reasonable price. Cafepress for instance can do it, but the price is scary for their clothing.

We will have something in place.