The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

Does anyone know what the police are like in Holland? As we didn't seem to get any trouble in France. Are they strict on speeding? :D

I live in Rotterdam and the police is strict but not that strict..

If you drive normal you dont fall up.

Drive almost 2 years in the Supra and i never pulled over! :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was really funny 10 miles down the road.... But the look on both your faces at the time wasn't pretty.... It was that "we might be going to jail face"

I am not surprised, the guy was telling me that they were going to impound the car & we will both get arrest for recording footage of police which is against the law. :blink:

Have you decided whether your going or not yet Rog? Last time i read you were umming and ahhing.

It's not definate, but I can not see us making it this year

We fly to Florida first thing on Monday and normally book in at the Virgin desk on the Sunday at 12ish to get the exit seats for my stupid long legs

If we came back on the Sunday at 4pm, we would then have to drive to the wrong side of Southampton to change cars and pick up my Mum and stepdad and then spin straight around and get back to Gatwick

In my heart I still want to attempt to come, but my head is saying it is mad and won't work out. If it was just me and Jen going to Florida I would be more inclined to try it

Not a lot to explain dude, I thought it would be cool to have the press car on the trip so asked my contact at Toyota, He said should be fin but has have to check dates with the press fleet manager and if its not booked out i can have it.

This trip is made for the Black Beast to come on!

Dont worry lads, i'll take one for the team and drive the Black Beast so Jamie can bring the Press Car. No need to thank me either....okay you can thank me :sly:

I was going to say that but it's not going to happen is it, which is why I opted for the more viable option of trying to poach a ride in the press car :innocent:

For a trip like that id rather be driving a nice quiet auto if im honest mate, also i hate leaving the BB anywhere, id be worried about it sat outside at night.

That's true I guess. But the chance of teaching some foreign exotica a lesson?

For a trip like that id rather be driving a nice quiet auto if im honest mate, also i hate leaving the BB anywhere, id be worried about it sat outside at night.

How does one go about getting Toyota to lend them there Supra ? Do they usually lend it to members of the public or have you got leverage :D I am just curious why they would lend it to you, not saying you are not worthy lol Just curious is all.

How does one go about getting Toyota to lend them there Supra ? Do they usually lend it to members of the public or have you got leverage :D I am just curious why they would lend it to you, not saying you are not worthy lol Just curious is all.

I just asked them, its not 100% yet, he is just checking if its booked out, will know for sure tuesday.

If it falls though i will try and sort another Supra, Just thought it would be a cool car to have on the trip

Just about to get ANOTHER 5 hotel tickets and 5 train tickets popped on the site.

When those have sold thats 35 cars in total, and lord knows how many people.

I may tweak a couple more in there but I know the Dutch chaps are going to be joining us on the trip from Calais so I dont want too many more behind me.

So if you want tickets, best get them now....well not quite now, just wait for Steve to pop them on the site.

I just asked them, its not 100% yet, he is just checking if its booked out, will know for sure tuesday.

If it falls though i will try and sort another Supra.

Could you not get Ryan or Lee to lend you one covered in their company logos to advertise for them?