Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Halfrauds are down for maitenance.

Edit: If anyone finds a decent Garmin that fits the bill and is sub £150 can they post it up please. I'm drawing a blank on the route plan feature.

Mines a nuvi 765 not sure what the price will be now as I bought it a few years ago. I believe all nuvi's have the feature, a may pop into a halfrauds later and have a look.

Guys! Is it maybe an idea to hook up with you guys here in Holland? I run the Dutch MKIV forum and I always organize a meeting arround this time!

That would be great.

Friday we are driving up from Calais, via the coast roads, coming in from the west of Rotterdam over to the north east of Rotterdam for the hotel.

Saturday is probably a drive round to Utrecht for lunch, then a trip to a castle for pictures, perhaps another trip to Delft for more pictures and back to the hotel. If you know of a better driving route then we would be happy to have a look at it.

Then Sunday we drive over the Erasmus bridge in Rotterdam, then down to Bruges in Belgium.

Would be great if you guys can join us for any of that. We have space in the hotel if you want to book in with us too.

Would be great to meet up on saturday maybe! Utrecht is in the center of Holland, a great area to meet up there. There are some forum-member who are from the Rotterdam-area so maybe they could meet up a little earlier with you guys.

I also asked the question on the Dutch forum to come up with ideas for a nice route.

Still 4 months to go so we'll work something out together :)

Edited by Digital (see edit history)

Would be great to meet up on saturday maybe! Utrecht is in the center of Holland, a great area to meet up there. There are some forum-member who are from the Rotterdam-area so maybe they could meet up a little earlier with you guys.

I also asked the question on the Dutch forum to come up with ideas for a nice route.

That's fantastic :thumbs:

cool that will be great !

I may have to adapt my Saturday plan with this many cars. The town square I found would be fine for around 30 cars, getting up past the 40 cars is going to make that tricky, especially on a Saturday lunch time...more research to come.

Perhaps time to look at an out of town shopping centre or similar.

So we hit 31 tickets sold with another 4 still available in the shop. Anybody that is planning on coming please buy your tickets soon as I need to confirm with Eurotunnel and the hotel the rough numbers. If you are looking to pay by a specific date let me know what that date is and how definite you are that you are coming.

I know the following are definitely going to come, they just need to sort out finances

CJ

Arin

Mallo

ripped_fear

lamboyello

Burna (good Lord no....)

So as you can see that uses more than the last 4 spaces. Anybody else planning on coming please tell me now or you may miss out.

thats fine. What are you planning for the hotel if it is +2? I can get hotel rooms easier than I can Eurotunnel so 2 rooms would not be a problem.

would probably just crash in one room if the hottle will allow it, if not then it would be two rooms, but tbh I think its more likely going to be me +1