The mkiv Supra Owners Club

13J WideArch 600hp NA-t Project

Noz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have just convinced me to go NA/T !

How much did you pay for everything to her it up and sorted fella ? Pm me if its easier :)

If you do everything yourself it's worth it 100%. It's cheaper in the long run to swap a GTE in though if you pay for someone to do the labour. But that said, swapping a GTE lump won't teach you the process involved with the conversion, and that's the fun bit.

Very nice, lovely sound!

Thanks mate exhaust setup cost enough :)

All in all : a really impressive project you have gone through.

Congrats :)

Thanks Luc! Means a lot coming from such a nice setup as yours

Nice videos Noz, car looks and sounds fantastic, 3rd gear pulls must be good fun and at a great place in the rev range.

Stick your videos up on the NA-T video thread I made a while ago :D

I'll do it mate when I get the chance, I've a few more knocking about somewhere. Forth and third are now as much fun as ever with the extra boost. Even if third gear pops intercooler piping sometimes!

:love::love::love:

Some serious inspiration for mine right there! Sorry if I've missed this but what have you done regards your Inlet Air Temperature sensor (IAT), the one that would stick in the side of the stock air box. Is yours routed back in to your intake piping?

The ECU air sensor is in the filter pipe leading to the turbo. My dual air intake sensor runs just before the intercooler and just before the throttle body so I can moniter values, that isn't connected to the ECU.

car is looking sweet, thats a good figure too. Cant wait to get mine on the road. Hopefully next week

Thanks mate, yea I'm happy but with no misfire on top rpm anymore and meth I'm hoping for a better run at the end of the summer. Austec will be getting a phone call once again!

Sounds good, looks good, lovely car dude, you have made a beast there. The M23 does get a fair bit of abuse from Supras!

I've only thrashed the M25 up your way dude, hoping my road trip will venture towards every corner of the motorway sections around Sussex in a couple months :)

Car has come along leaps and bounds mate, it looks, sounds, and seems to go amazing. Congratulations. As my dream of getting a TT are not happening now im back on the NA-t idea lol

Save for a TT if that's what you want. My next limitation is the gearbox.

Though I must say, it's awesome fun as it is. And power chasing is great, but I'm at 400 so getting it running perfect and maybe another tune is what this is going to be for a while.

Do the work yourself mate. Keep the boost sensible and you shouldn't be tempting fate!

• 1 month later...