DodgyRog

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not done any updates for quite a while, due to not really doing much over the summer

Been saving to do a TT transplant and buying the bits to go straight to BPU level

Bought loads of bits so far, but just waiting for a decent TT lump to become available

a few pics of some of the bits waiting to go on or fitted

Blitz intercooler and hardpiping (still polishing this:cool:)

Thor FCD

AEM AFR UEGO Gauge and Depo Boost Gauge

Black Pure Sport mats

http://just.razzi.me/photos/809447/311690b.jpg

Katimoto 3 inch Catback

Also have Greddy Boost Controller

3 inch 2nd Decat

HKS SSQV BOV and 90 degree adapter kit

Apexi Turbo Timer

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Interior is looking really nice dude! Apart from the laughing girls that's a great shot.

I think you should spray the afr gauge bezel matt black. It looks a bit out of place being gloss black. I done mine matt black and think it look's loads better.

Some polished heater knobs would also set it off nicely ;)

Interior is looking really nice dude! Apart from the laughing girls that's a great shot.

I think you should spray the afr gauge bezel matt black. It looks a bit out of place being gloss black. I done mine matt black and think it look's loads better.

Some polished heater knobs would also set it off nicely ;)

Might do the Matt black bezel thing Noz, it is a bit odd looking

I quite like the heater knobs in black to be honest, but I do need to get a couple of keyrings from you soon:d

Just mke sure your matt black is from halfrogs and not a satin black. Its the best colour match to the stock dash myself and a few other's have found.

Thanks Noz, will do

Just trying out Razzi phot uploader instead of Photobucket, saw JP was using it and it does not seem to downgrade the pic quality and you can just click on the pic to enlarge,

Razzi seems a better option than Photobucket

http://just.razzi.me/photos/809446/4278bfa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have found a TT engine at Whifbitz and all my BPU bits and a couple of extras, so just need to get it upto North London sometime in November, then the Supra will have the power to match the looks

All the goodies that will be going on with the TT transplant to go straight to BPU:d

I will also need to try and save a bit up before the Spring to do the repair from the damage I got to the front wing http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?277964-Damaged-the-Supra-today

The N/A engine and everything else left over after the transplant is for sale http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?279159-Advance-Notice-of-N-A-engine-and-everything-else-that-comes-off-during-TT-transplant

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to take the Supe upto Whifbitz on 10th Nov, can't wait to get it up there now

Just a shame it is going to be finally getting some power just as the weather stops me being able to use it and get used to it

Anyway looking forward to the steady drive home near the end of November:d

Might get a video of Jen's reaction the first time I take her out with 1.2 bar of boost:eyebrows: :complain::slap:

Well a long day, but the Supra is now up at Whifbitz for the TT transplant

First time I have seen the engine today and got a little bonus, polished Cam covers and turbo outlets and I said I was not going to have a bling engine bay:d

Slippery slope you just wait, you will be polishing parts and tucking wires before you know it ;)

You must be very excited to finally have it up there!

Bling bling you say!!?? i better up my game again, are all you guys trying to turf me out!!!! :sly:

Haha course not rob :innocent:

Slippery slope you just wait, you will be polishing parts and tucking wires before you know it ;)

I know that feeling!

Can't wait to see it having the power it deserves dude!!

Bling bling you say!!?? i better up my game again, are all you guys trying to turf me out!!!! :sly:

I don't think you have anything to worry about from me bud, especially with all the vents in my bonnet

Your going to enjoy the drive back when you pick it up :D

I will have Jen in tow with the other car, so will have to behave, well most of the time

When I get the chance, I am planning to take Jen for her first ride in a quick car, will try and film it if possible.......... I think there will be screaming and I will proberbly get shouted at and slapped

When I say her 1st fast car, she thinks my N/A is to quick and I get told off every year on the Dragonball lol

You must be very excited to finally have it up there!

Definately won't be going down the tuck route and the polishing will be basic, the vented bonnet stops me wanting to go mad.

I am excited, but also a bit apprehensive, it's going to be like having a new car and I will have to learn to drive it again, no more flooring the throttle without thinking

I know that feeling!

Can't wait to see it having the power it deserves dude!!

Only been N/A for 6 years, it is certainly time for the upgrade, but I have to say, my N/A has been awesome, I know they are not the quickest, but reliability is 2nd to none. 45,000 trouble free miles and it has been driven hard at times

With you going straight to BPU I can tell you that is is going to be a HUGE change to driving style!! The power difference is huge. When I dropped mine off at Whifbitz and she had a full service and the de-catted and that felt like quite a difference at .8/9 bar and the new owner told me 1.2 bar was a completely different car!

Lets put it this way, rather than Jen telling you off you might find she goes quiet and pale in the face! :D

With you going straight to BPU I can tell you that is is going to be a HUGE change to driving style!! The power difference is huge. When I dropped mine off at Whifbitz and she had a full service and the de-catted and that felt like quite a difference at .8/9 bar and the new owner told me 1.2 bar was a completely different car!

Lets put it this way, rather than Jen telling you off you might find she goes quiet and pale in the face! :D

Hell yes, my Focus ST was 265bhp and quick, very quick. Coming back into a BPU Supra is an utter world change - and in ever way positive :)

Enjoy it mate.

I like the thought of the quiet part, I will make sure she has cut her nails before I take her out, so they don't dig into my leg to much

I went na - big single! poo'd my pants and still do lol, going even bigger now!!

You will love TT BPU i love driving a decent setup BPU car it takes alot of beating imo and great value for money for the power

Hell yes, my Focus ST was 265bhp and quick, very quick. Coming back into a BPU Supra is an utter world change - and in ever way positive :)

Enjoy it mate.

Can't wait to see it mate :)

You deserve the power to go with your cars looks, hope I get somewhere near that someday

I am really looking forward to it massively, but I do appreciate it is really going to be a totally different car to drive at TT BPU compared to N/A, so will take some time to learn it's new characteristics

It's not looking it's best at the moment to be honest, headlight full of condensation (to do when I get the car home) and the damage I got from the flying debris on the motorway (hopefully get the money together for this by February, so I can get it down to ShellShocked with plenty of time left before the Dragonball)

Well had a really bad day today for a few different reasons:(

So I am really looking forward to going to Whifbitz and collecting the Supra as a TT tomorrow:D

Unfortunately due to a couple of minor issues:rolleyes:, I won't be able to run at 1.2 bar for a bit, but hopefully have that sorted in the very near future

Anyway, it's still a massive step up and is going to feel a bit mad I guess, shame the weather forecast is aweful for tomorrow, won't get to play I guess

Just had another bit of good news from Luke Bramley on Facebook, my Supra made it into Banzai http://www.facebook.com/roger.clarke.9212/posts/230967107034496?ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/roger.clarke.9212