Inferno

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Sunday I attended ToyotaFest 2012. It was the first time I have taken the Supra to a show/meet and as a result, I got the chance to meet some great people along with some very nice cars. It turned out to be a judged event, but to be honest, I was only going for the people and the experience.

Regardless, the supra won some trophys and it was a dead heat for 4 other trophys which I was quite happy with given that I did not really prepare the car at all besides a detail and drove it there and back!

Whilst I was hoping to take a lot of photos on the day, I was too busy chatting to people and so have had to rely on other peoples photography skills. Thank you to Nathan, the boys at Toymods and also the guys at EADC.net.au...

We seriously don't see enough of this car.

One of the best builds ever to grace this forum, and great to see she is still alive and kicking, and looking just as good as ever!

Pictures look great and nice to hear she won a couple of awards. Well deserved as im sure everyone will agree.

Thanks Jake! How is your Supra doing? I bet you're looking forward to getting that diffuser?

One of the worlds best! :cool:

Thank you Westy, your black beauty is definitely something special...

One of the nicest supras existing today! :)

Thanks Adam, if only you lived around here, it's always nice to have a list of good detailers on hand!

The Best of the Best, stunning machine :thumbs:

Coming from you, that really does mean a lot - thanks Ibrar and congratulations on putting up such fierce competition at your Supra's first show!

Love this car. IMHO probably the best built Suprs in the world. All new and fully documented. Not a penny spared.

If I had the money I would love to do a build like this.

Thanks Matt! I hope all is going well with your build, it looks as though you have a lot on your plate...

Stunning! :D

Thanks Chris! Did I read right that your Dad has a Supra? Are you planning on getting one?

Those seats :cool:

They are certainly unique... I am very picky when it comes to seats and there weren't many that impressed me, thankfully I found these one-off gems!

Truly spectacular this build!! I think I have read this build thread 2/3 times already, the attention to detail is just amazing!

:cool:

Thanks Abz, how is your Supra faring ?

The rear lights on this have certainly grown on me - I hated them at first and wished you just had regular facelifts but they suit your car for sure!

Those front brakes are terrifying! So awesome!

I think the main things this does is makes me want to have brand new interior and panels everywhere, as well as big twins :D

Thanks Abz, how is your Supra faring ?

Wow, I am astonished how you know everyone on the forum, you weren't lying when you said you did a fair bit of reading on the forum ;)

It's getting to how I want it, should really update my garage & maybe do a thread on it, still looking for a low mileage TT engine!

Though your car though as set the bar extremely high, I'll be ready when you decide to sell

:D