The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

Thanks Adam, if only you lived around here, it's always nice to have a list of good detailers on hand!

Yeah, if it wasn't for the massive commute over to you I would happily detail your car :D

Saying that it looks like yourself or whoever sorts the car out currently is keeping it in top form! :)

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jvacker

Unbelievable .......... I've been reading this thread since 10 pm.

Respect.

I have a question; do you know an Internet store where you can buy oem parts?

I now usually go to my Toyota dealership but would be nice to shop in my lazy chair.

Greetings en compliments from holland!

Joep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolutely Freaking Gorgeous! Where are the videos? Id love to see them! I dont know what else to say without sounding like everyone else... But to put it simply... I would give my left testicle to have this car :) Absolutely brilliant!

Good job mate! And, if you crash it... I will jump over the ditch (i live in KiwiLand) And i will find you, and i will steal the wreck... And kill you :) No pressure!!!

Absolutely Freaking Gorgeous! Where are the videos? Id love to see them! I dont know what else to say without sounding like everyone else... But to put it simply... I would give my left testicle to have this car :) Absolutely brilliant!

Good job mate! And, if you crash it... I will jump over the ditch (i live in KiwiLand) And i will find you, and i will steal the wreck... And kill you :) No pressure!!!

Step away from the keyboard !! :blink:

I am really beginning to worry about you. Ellis has made a nice gesture and I fear he is going to regret it.

Calm down and have a wank.

• 1 month later...

The underside of this thing is even more amazing than the simplistic exterior :) Love the under sealing and chassis prep! Builds like this don't exist in Hong Kong. No space to completely strip down a car and start with nothing but a shell.